Couple RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4732

@kyronthearcanin Would you rather run into the hunting group or the stationary one?

Personally, I think it might be interesting if they encounter the one which is actively moving.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
      @kyronthearcanin
        • Total Posts: 715

@keilah-h

Yeah, I’d say the hunting group for sure!

Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

@kyronthearcanin ok!

@theshadow
           @rae

Sniper

I didn’t think much of it ’till it was gone.

Two pairs of eyes, watchin’ us for a split second before they dove back into the bush.

Gray fur, and two sets of ears.

Wolves.

Now we don’t ‘ave wolves where I come from, but we’ve got dingoes and thylacines, and they’re basically the same thing. [Author’s note: Thylacines–wolflike marsupials. Extinct in the real world, but who’s to say they aren’t alive in his?] Plus I’ve seen–and fought off–plenty of wolves in America.

“Careful, mates.” I warned the rest, my voice low. “There’s wolves around ‘ere. Probably attracted by the death of that creature. From what I know of ’em, they’re not gonna try and kill us if we don’t give ’em a reason to, but ya never know what might set ’em off.”

The wolves moved in the undergrowth, and I readied my rifle, just in case they were the unfriendly kind.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
          @kyronthearcanin

@keilah-h

Idk whether to let someone else go or to go since my characters are being focused on, so… let me know if I should be going at any point XD

TheShadow
            @theshadow
              • Total Posts: 306

@kyronthearcanin @rae @theducktator @keilah-h

Trevor 

The group continued the march through the forest. After a while, Sniper said, “Careful, mates. There’s wolves around ‘ere. Probably attracted by the death of that creature. From what I know of ’em, they’re not gonna try and kill us if we don’t give ’em a reason to, but ya never know what might set ’em off.”

Wolves? Nice to see some creatures from Earth here.  Trevor took out his pistol. He remembered when he was in Alaska and wolves attacked him and his sister Rachel. Rachel had almost died, so she was not a fan of them.

Trevor thought wolves were majestic looking enough, but when one was snarling and attempting to kill you, suddenly they didn’t look so regal.

“Keep clear of the fangs if they attack.” Trevor told Azalea. She nodded, drawing her knife. Trevor chuckled. “Who knows? Maybe they’re not like the ones from earth, maybe they’re mutants or something.”

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@kyronthearcanin now’s probably a good time to write a RP

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                @kyronthearcanin

@keilah-h alrighty, I wondered XD

Sorren

I stay quiet, muscles tensed, as I squint at the strange creatures. No fur, and no scales or feathers either.  But I can’t study their appearance for long, because Naria snarls when they get too close.

“What are you?” she snarls, stepping out into the open. “And I wouldn’t try anything. I see those weapons.”

I wince and step out, putting a paw on her shoulder and giving the weird creatures an apologetic look. “What Naria means is that we just woke up in one of those cabins, and we’re confused. Also, yes, please don’t try anything.”

Naria snorts but she doesn’t shrug me off, so I figure that’s something.

PrincesaChronicle22
                  @princesachronicle22
                    • Total Posts: 802

Heyyyyy y’all!!

Sorry for being so MIA, I’ve been at a church camp! But welcome, welcome @kyronthearcanim!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                    And guess what? His is eternal (:

PrincesaChronicle22
                    @princesachronicle22
                      • Total Posts: 802

@kyronthearcanin

Sorryyyy, got the tag wrong 😅

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                      And guess what? His is eternal (:

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                      @kyronthearcanin

@princesachronicle22

Thanks! And no problem XD

TheShadow
                        @theshadow

@princesachronicle22

That’s okay, nice to see you back!! I hope you had a good time!

@kyronthearcanin
                          @rae @theducktator @keilah-h

Trevor

“What are you?” From the clearing before the group, a wolf on it’s hind legs stepped from the foliage. The voice sounded female, and she wore silver armor. She also, Trevor noted, carried a few weapons. “And I wouldn’t try anything. I see those weapons.”

Another wolf stepped out, shorter than the female one, and also on it’s hind legs. “What Naria means is that we just woke up in one of those cabins, and we’re confused. Also, yes, please don’t try anything.” The wolf explained, and this one had a male voice. He also wore the same silver armor, and had a knife and sword.

What do you know, another couple, and they do look kinda like mutant wolves, or humanoid wolves. Trevor put his pistol back into it’s holster. “We don’t mean any harm, we’re just as confused as you.” He said. “We all woke up in our own cabins, and we’re still trying to figure out where we are. We were hunting for food, but that’s when we came across you guys.” He stuck out his hand and smiled. “By the way, the name’s Trevor. Who are you two?”

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                          @kyronthearcanin

@keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @theshadow @theducktator @rae

Naria

I watch the strange creatures with raised eyebrows, giving Sorren a sideways glance. He’s annoyingly worried – the weapons are supposed to help with confidence, but maybe not in his case – so I growl and use the blaster’s strap to let it sit at my back.

“We don’t mean any harm, we’re just as confused as you,” one of the creatures says. “We all woke up in our own cabins, and we’re still trying to figure out where we are. We were hunting for food, but that’s when we came across you guys. By the way, the name’s Trevor. Who are you two?”

My tail twitching, I force a smile and shake Trevor’s extended hand. “Naria. The softie over here is Sorren. We’re Lupinari.”

“She’s soft too,” Sorren adds, busying himself with straightening his armor. “She just won’t show it.”

I punch him in the shoulder with a growl. “Save it, Sorren. This is not the time.”

He nods, but there’s an annoying twinkle in his eyes.

I ignore it and turn back to Trevor with a sigh. “So, Trevor… we’re all in the same boat, then. Great. Any ideas of what’s going on?” I wrinkle my snout. “Someone who hates us all equally, even though we’ve never met?”

RAE
                            @rae
                              • Total Posts: 3560

@kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @theshadow

Silvanis

“So, Trevor… we’re all in the same boat, then. Great. Any ideas of what’s going on?” Naria wrinkled her snout. “Someone who hates us all equally, even though we’ve never met?”

“No,” Silvanis was quick to speak even though the question wasn’t for him. He stood in a state of calm awareness at the arrival of Naria and Sorren, keeping his hand down near where a knife was resting, but not touching the hilt. “If that were so, this person would have to have a great reach over the a galaxy or galaxies. I’ve traveled many places, even once ended up over ten galaxies away from my home, and I’ve never met those who are like some of the people I see here. That means, if there was such a common enemy, he’d have to be able to travel as much as I do or more. And I’ve met very few of those people. A Fettian could do it, but if we had a Fettian enemy, he wouldn’t bother playing games with the weaker ones like Fairy and Evelyn. He’d go after warriors like me, people he deems worthy of his time. And he wouldn’t use Evelyn and Fairy to get to Callum and I emotionally either, since that goes against what Fettians do. Plus, your confused looks only confirm my theory. There are other factions, and nations that could possibly have some of the same reach as the Fettians do, but i’ve rarely come in contact with them, oddly enough. The ones I have, I made enemies with immediately, but all of those are humanoid at least to the extent I am. Meaning, Naria and Sorren wouldn’t ask what we are, they’d draw their weapons and try to kill us since we look like a common enemy. Now, we could say Grathmere is involved.” Fairy shuddered at the name. “And none of you would know who he is, and such, most likely since he’s a sly shapeshifter. And he wouldn’t have to come in contact with me to see me as someone to torture. I’m his grandson after all, I’m immediately a target. And he would bring Fairy, Callum, and Evelyn to make me emotionally unstable. But…He hasn’t been so active the past few hundred years, and he wouldn’t bring along the rest of you if this was a revenge plan. You are of no value to him to get to me since I don’t know you, and unless you all are hiding some great power from me, you don’t stand a chance in the entire Universe. No, it can’t be Grathmere, it can’t be a Fettian, it can’t be another faction, it can’t be a common enemy.” Silvanis crossed his arms, staring at the group with his piercing red snake eyes. “Think up some other theory.”

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@kyronthearcanin @rae @theducktator @theshadow @princesachronicle22

Sniper

The wolves…were talkin’. Standin’ on their hind legs, too.

“What are you?” one asked, its voice soundin’ oddly female. “And I wouldn’t try anything. I see those weapons.”

I lowered my gun.

“What Naria means is that we just woke up in one of those cabins, and we’re confused. Also, yes, please don’t try anything.” The other wolf had a male voice. Another couple, then.

Trevor explained our mission and asked ’em their names.

“Naria. The softie over here is Sorren. We’re Lupinari.” the female explained.

Lupinari…Never heard of ’em. Things were gettin’ more and more unfamiliar by the second.

“Any ideas of what’s going on? Someone who hates us all equally, even though we’ve never met?” Naria asked.

“No.” Silvanis told her, then launched into a long explanation of galaxies and fettians and grathmeres and a whole lotta nonsense. What I could gather from it, however, seemed to be “That’s not possible, ’cause the only creatures that do that aren’t our kinds.”

How many talkin’ beings were there in the universe, anyway?!

“It can’t be anyone from my home, either. We can barely make somethin’ that takes us to the moon, much less travel galaxies or whatever.” I said. “I’ve experienced somethin’ like this before, and I personally think that whatever took us ‘ere, it’s gotta be from ‘ere…..wherever this place is.”

TheShadow
                                @theshadow

@kyronthearcanin @rae @theducktator @keilah-h @princesachronicle22

Weird, I thought I replied to this. Oh well.

Trevor 

“So, Trevor… we’re all in the same boat, then. Great. Any ideas of what’s going on? Someone who hates us all equally, even though we’ve never met?” Naria asked, wrinkling her snout as she spoke. Trevor was about to answer, when Silvanis answered instead. No.” And then proceeded to talk about galaxies and why Naria’s theory was wrong.

Trevor listened, glancing occasionally at Azalea. She looked as confused as he felt. When he was done, Silvanis finished with, “Think up some other theory.” “Ummm… not really sure what you just said, but I agree.” Trevor said, placing his hands on his hips. “Most of the enemies Azalea and I have are in prison right now, and besides, Earth doesn’t have wolves like you two,” He gestured toward Naria and Sorren, “In fact, we kind of lack any whimsy at all.”

“It can’t be anyone from my home, either. We can barely make somethin’ that takes us to the moon, much less travel galaxies or whatever.” Sniper said. “I’ve experienced somethin’ like this before, and I personally think that whatever took us ‘ere, it’s gotta be from ‘ere…..wherever this place is.”

Trevor nodded. “The only question is why, though, and how.”

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 228 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >