Couple RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4732

@theshadow @rae

Sniper

“Give us the word and we’ll fight that thing in an instant.” Trevor told me.

The animal circled us like a cat. The look in its beady eyes got me wonderin’ if it knew we had weapons. It eyed my rifle in particular, as if it recognized what it was.

I paid close attention to its movement, so when it decided to spring, I’d be waitin’ for it.

“Now!” I yelled as it tensed to leap for us, firing off a shot with my rifle before switchin’ to my knife and parrying a blow from its claws.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheShadow
      @theshadow
        • Total Posts: 306

@keilah-h @rae

Trevor

“Now!” Sniper yelled as the creature tensed. Sniper shot it with his rifle, then quickly parried a blow from the creature with his knife. “Nice move!” Trevor exclaimed as he dodged the creature lurch towards him and Azalea. He analyzed it for a moment, then saw it’s weak point.

“Sniper, what if Azalea and I try distracting the creature? We could lure it to expose it’s belly, and while it’s distracted, you, Silvanis, Fairy and the others [I apologize in advance, I can’t remember who else is in the group] could attack it.”

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

RAE
        @rae
          • Total Posts: 3560

@keilah-h @theshadow

Silvanis

“Great plan, Trevor, just omit the Silvanis and Sniper part. Fairy will handle it alone. If anyone disagrees, they answer to me.” Silvanis crossed his arms, a glow coming to his skin as he spoke.

“Alpha Slit!” Fairy shouted in surprise, “what are you–”

“That goes for you too, little Princess.”

Fairy’s lips set in a line, anger coming to her pretty eyes.

Silvanis does have a plan in all this. Don’t worry, he’d never let serious harm come to Fairy.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

TheShadow
          @theshadow

@keilah-h @rae

Silvanis does have a plan in all this. Don’t worry, he’d never let serious harm come to Fairy.

I was starting to wonder at the end there lol

Trevor

“Great plan, Trevor, just omit the Silvanis and Sniper part. Fairy will handle it alone. If anyone disagrees, they answer to me.” As Silvanis said this, his skin began to glow.

“Alpha Slit! What are you–” Fairy began, when Silvanis interrupted. “That goes for you too, little Princess.”

Azalea stared, horrified, while Trevor nodded his head in approval. “Sounds good to me. Fairy, wait for the right moment to strike.” With that, he gestured to Azalea, and the two raced to the other side of the beast. “Are you sure this is a good idea? What if Fairy gets hurt?” Azalea asked. “You worry too much, she’ll be fine.” Trevor responded, then, turning to the monster, “Hey, ugly, look over here!” He waved his arms and shouted again. “Big stupid thing, I bet you couldn’t hit me even with your eyes wide open!” The thing finally turned around, it’s eyes intent on Trevor. Here goes nothing. He thought, preparing his knives for when it would strike.

RAE
            @rae

@theshadow @rae

Silvanis

Trevor drew his knives, ready for the creature to make its move. Silvanis watched Fairy closely as she slowly positioned herself at an angle where she could hit the creature, a strange sly smile crossing her face. As the beast ran for Trevor, Fairy ran towards it. Silvanis was shocked at the move. Fairy was going to collide with this thing! With a burst of white light, Silvanis took up his magical form. But before he could fire a blast of energy, he saw Fairy sliding her small form below the creature, striking up into the beast’s belly with Silvanis’s knife. Pulling herself up from the ground, and avoiding a swipe from the creature’s claw, she tried to stab it again, but the knife was parried by the scales on top of the thing. Another claw came her way and she avoided it, knowing she didn’t have the strength to try and parry it. She tried to take another strike at the things’ belly, but it was warry to her, moving away. Suddenly Fairy halted.

“Why didn’t any of us do this in the first place?” she asked, taking out Silvanis’s gun, aiming it and pulling the trigger, shooting the creature through the eye. The creature stepped back but nothing was over yet. Using this new blind spot to her advantage, she stabbed it a second time. The animal stopped, and then fell in a heap, it’s limbs slightly twitching.

Silvanis powered down, and Fairy cleaned her blade. She then walked up to him, an angry look in her eyes.

“Seriously, Silvanis! Don’t you dare -” Her breath hitched as Silvanis bent down and kissed her forehead.

“Well done, little Princess.” Suddenly noticing everyone’s eyes on him, Silvanis stepped back, cleared his throat and nervously ran his hand over his hair. “Uh, you guys didn’t see that,” He proclaimed, a little color coming to his face.

RAE
              @rae

I tagged myself, didn’t I?

@keilah-h
                sorry, my rp is up there

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 4732

@rae @theshadow

Sniper

Fairy had done some fine work, in my opinion. The creature fell at her feet, dead.

Silvanis came to her and kissed her forehead suddenly, lookin’ up at us, startled, when he remembered he wasn’t alone. “Uh, you guys didn’t see that.”

I chuckled. “No judgement ‘ere, mate. I’m sure we’ve all done somethin’ similar.”

I gestured toward the forest in front of us. “Wanna keep goin’, or would ya rather play it safe and go back to the cabins?”

Most of them said they wanted to keep travelin’ forward.

“All right then. Just keep yer weapons ready. There’s bound to be other animals ’round ‘ere, and now that this big one’s dead they might decided to go for us themselves.” I warned them.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheShadow
                  @theshadow

@keilah-h @rae

Trevor

The creature raised its claw, but before it could slash Trevor he jumped to the side. Then, before he could realize what was happening, Fairy had defeated it, and it lay on the ground, motionless.

Trevor stared as Silvanis kissed Fairy on the forehead, then realized everyone was watching. “Uh, you guys didn’t see that.”

“No judgement ‘ere, mate. I’m sure we’ve all done somethin’ similar.” Sniper laughed. Something similar. Trevor blushed a bit as he glanced at Azalea. “Yeah, no judgement. Anwyay, at least that was a quick fight, nice job Fairy.” She said, putting away her knives.

“Yeah, good job.” Trevor chimed in, though slightly disappointed it had ended so fast. But Sniper’s next words made him more hopeful. “Wanna keep goin’, or would ya rather play it safe and go back to the cabins?”

Everyone agreed to continue, so Sniper said, “All right then. Just keep yer weapons ready. There’s bound to be other animals ’round ‘ere, and now that this big one’s dead they might decided to go for us themselves.”

The Ducktator
                    @theducktator
                      • Total Posts: 725

@rae @keilah-h @theshadow @princesachronicle22

Who all is still back at the cabins? Both of my couples stayed behind.

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

RAE
                      @rae

@theducktator

Callum and Evelyn are at the cabins

TheShadow
                        @theshadow

@theducktator

Eldred and Rosalind are at the cabins too.

The Ducktator
                          @theducktator
                            • Total Posts: 725

@theshadow @rae

Should those back at the cabins find the larger cabin with the note/inscription?

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

TheShadow
                            @theshadow

@theducktator

I think that would make more sense, so probably.

PrincesaChronicle22
                              @princesachronicle22
                                • Total Posts: 802

@theducktator @theshadow

Yeah! I agree

Who all is still back at the cabins? Both of my couples stayed behind.

Zyrin and Nazyra, are still inside theirs, but I’ll prob draw them out next time I RP, so they can go with the group to find the inscription

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                                And guess what? His is eternal (:

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                                @kyronthearcanin
                                  • Total Posts: 715

@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow @theducktator @if-there’s-anyone-else-haha

*awkward cough*

I know this has been going for a bit, but would it be possible to join? If it’s too much to remember, totally fine lol, but I have just one couple. I think @keilah-h is the only one who would know these two (and hybridlore, but I don’t think she’s in this rp??). Anyway, if joining is alright, I’ll read through everything and try to get up to speed XD

Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 228 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >