Couple RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    PrincesaChronicle22
    @princesachronicle22
      • Total Posts: 802

@godlyfantasy12 @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @thearcaneaxiom @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae @acancello @mineralizedwritings @beth-torres @trailblazer @lydibug @whalekeeper @everyone

Hi y’all! So I’m pretty sure things like this have been attempted before, but I thought it would be cool to have an RP where we put in our character couples! Writing charries individually is one thing, but I think it would be both helpful and fun to have one where we focus on our character’s love interests and how they interact (if they have love interests that is. I know romance isn’t everyone’s forte)

I’m not sure what the setting should be, but I’m open to ideas! What do you guys think?

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
      And guess what? His is eternal (:

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4727

@princesachronicle22 ooh this is a good idea despite the fact that we have five billion RPs already.

i’ll take it. I’ve got a few pairs that need working on.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
        @rae
          • Total Posts: 3560

I will totally join!

I have this couple (not officially even girl and boyfriend cuz someone doesn’t want to admit he loves her) with the ship name Silfair who needs some work. Just, I would also have to probably bring his adopted son in cuz, he’s both trying to sabotage the girl a little bit to break her perfectness and trying to get them together. Is that okay? He also has a girlfriend, so I could add her (once I get a name)

As for setting, I’d say log cabin camping sites in the mountains. Cuz then you get romantic camping trips mixed with beautiful views. Of course, the girls sleep in a separate cabin from the boys. Which means they barely get any sleep talking about boyfriends all night together XD

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

The Ducktator
          @theducktator
            • Total Posts: 723

@princesachronicle22

Oh, I’d love to do this! I have a ridiculous amount of couples, some of whom definitely need work.

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

Trailblazer
            @trailblazer
              • Total Posts: 648

@princesachronicle22

This sounds interesting… I’ve been really busy, so I don’t know if I’ll be able to participate, but I’ll keep an eye on this RP.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

TheShadow
              @theshadow
                • Total Posts: 305

@princesachronicle22

Sounds fun! I’ll probably join in once school ends in a few weeks

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

whaley
                @whalekeeper
                  • Total Posts: 3144

I want to do this, but don’t have many couples… oof, should I try one I’ve barely messed with?

“Everything is a mountain”

PrincesaChronicle22
                  @princesachronicle22

@keilah-h

Yeahhhh, I know we literally do have so many RPs😂. I just really need a way to mesh out romantic relationships

@rae

Yeah! You can totally have the son in there and whoever else is needed for the dynamic

Log cabins would be fun 😉

@ducktator

Okay awesome! Yeah, me too, faaarr to many😂. (Though I also don’t think there is really such a thing as too many so…)

@trailblazer

Yeahhh, I’ve been pretty busy too honestly, so I totally understand that

@theshadow

Okay, cool! Good luck with the last few weeks!

@whalekeeper

Yeah, that’s okay! Honestly most of my couples that I’ll put in will have barely (if at all) have interacted in my writing yet, so it’ll really just be a learning process. And you don’t necessarily have to put in a couple, it could be someone else as well!

RAE
                    @rae

I know we don’t even have a setting yet, but I’m gonna offer up my two couples (Got a name for Callum’s girlfriend)

Silfair

Silvanis Falkon+Fairy Ward

(Note: Silvanis Snickerdoodle finally discovered what a snickerdoodle is, so he dropped the name XD)

Silvanis is the son of Alpha and Silkana Grath. He has black hair that’s slicked back on the top with the sides shaved with a lightning pattern. His ears are slightly pointed, his eyes are all red with slit pupils and he has fangs with paralyzing venom. His face can have a somewhat sickly hue, and he has sharp features. He can see both in normal human vision and naga vision (since his mom is Fettian naga). When he’s looking in naga vision, his eyes will be closed. And his human vision is near-sighted. Silvanis also can use a powerful type of magic.

He hasn’t yet actually said he loves Fairy yet, and they aren’t even officially girlfriend and boyfriend, but he does love her.

He will be wearing mostly black and red clothes. I’ll give him Earthling styles mostly this time around just for fun.

Fairy Ward is the daughter of Terry and Fei Ward. Fei, in fact, did have fairy blood and their daughter was given the sparkles and laughter from that.

Fairy, sometimes called Fay, can use a weaker type of magic than Silvanis. She is an elemental, and her elements are air and earth. Her hair is a light, frizzy brown that can have a golden hue in the sun. Her ears are also slightly pointed, and her face is round with little freckles. Her skin tone is between hispanic and white.

She will wear bright colors, and for style, she wears whatever she feels like.

Callyn (idk, still working on this ship name)

Callum Falkon + Evelyn most likely Blume

Callum is the adopted son of Silvanis, and tries really hard to get Silvanis to admit he loves Fairy. He has brown hair and grey eyes with relatively soft features, but not too soft. He’s a skilled fighter like Silvanis, but doesn’t have any magical powers.

He will wear whatever he thinks is comfortable, so no fashion sense.

These two are officially girlfriend and boyfriend.

Evelyn has good fashion sense. She has blue eyes with a slight hint of green sometimes. She has natural blond hair. She wears glasses, and has a bright, talkative personality. She can fight, but doesn’t actively do it.

Any questions?

Esther
                      @esther-c
                        • Total Posts: 3428

@princesachronicle22

Ooh, this sounds fun!! I might join… I have like a million couple to choose from XD

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

TheShadow
                        @theshadow
                          • Total Posts: 305

@princesachronicle22

Good luck with the last few weeks!

Thank you!!

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h
                            • Total Posts: 4727

@princesachronicle22 ok who to choose for this, who to choose…….

I got a new pair that needs work, but I have one of them in another RP already (which isn’t going right now so might as well?)

@rae
                            ooh I’m liking your characters! (I remember Silvanis lol.)

ok but I might just add the aforementioned new couple solely so that all the other girls can tease mine about her complete freak of a match. you’ll actually recognize her, but he’ll be new to you (I think)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
                            @rae

Note: Evelyn Blume has water elemental powers

PrincesaChronicle22
                              @princesachronicle22

@rae

Ooh, love your charries already! XD

I’m honestly not sure who to put in, there are so many… *sweats*

Maybe I’ll make a poll for myself or something😂

PrincesaChronicle22
                                @princesachronicle22

@everyone

Okay! So Rae suggested the cabins, which can work, is that what we’d like to do?

I promise I had some suggestions, but they’re lost in my brain now😅

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 228 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >