Chatter

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 210 total)
  • Author
    Hope Ann
    @hope
      • Total Posts: 1092

Did anyone see the Blood Moon/Supermoon last night? I wanted to, but it was too cloudy. 🙁

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

too cloudy.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

David B. Hunter
        @dbhgodreigns
          • Total Posts: 89

I saw it a little bit. Well, at least I saw the eclipse, is that what you’re talking about?

Kate Flournoy
          @kate-flournoy
            • Total Posts: 3976
            Tatiana
            @belegteleri
              • Total Posts: 97

I saw the eclipse too, but I didn’t realize it was THE eclipse until it was over. (oops)
              I believe I heard that the blood moon was only visible on the East Coast. I’m on the West, so I just saw the eclipse. If you have any information on this subject, PLEASE let me know!

Back to subject of movies… has anyone seen the new version of “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader” with Ben Barnes 🙂 and Will Poulter? I love that movie so much! It’s kind of like “Lord of the Rings” for me. It’s hard to get tired of watching it.

Kate Flournoy
              @kate-flournoy
                • Total Posts: 3976

I have seen that one— and personally, I didn’t like it as much as I was hoping I would. No disparagement to those who do— it just wasn’t as great for me as I was expecting. I liked the book a million times better.

A lot of it probably has to do with the fact that I’m completely spoiled when it comes to actors… my parents have always been sticklers about good acting, and they’ve rubbed off on me, and so watching Skander Keynes is a little… hm… painful. 😛 Georgie Henley too, even though she was really good in ‘The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe’.
                The single brilliant actor in that movie, in my opinion, was whoever acted Eustace— I don’t know the actor’s name. There were a few good actors, and one brilliant one, and my favorite character was Reepicheep. 😀

Tatiana
                @belegteleri
                  • Total Posts: 97

The actor who played Eustace was Will Poulter. He’s also in “The Maze Runner”, which I haven’t seen yet, but am hoping to soon. I totally agree with you: He’s a brilliant actor! And I love how he and Reepicheep slowly become friends.
                  I hope they decide to make “The Silver Chair” movie. It’s one of my favorite books in the series.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Tatiana.
                  Hope Ann
                  @hope

I’ve seen the Dawn Treader…I’ve seen all three of the ‘new’ Narnia movies. I very much enjoy them, even though they have changed the stories from the books at times. With some things, like the Narnia movies, I’m able to separate the book and movie and enjoy both. But I can’t do that with everything…namely Percy Jackson. The movie was simply awful, even without the book comparison.

Hope Ann
                    @hope

Has anyone here seen Studio C? I know someone…I can’t remember who (Ezra, maybe?), mentioned it once.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Hope Ann.

Hannah C
                      @hannah-c
                        • Total Posts: 362

I have only recently discovered them myself and have fallen in love. They’re awesome!

HC

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Hannah C.
                        Daeus
                        @daeus
                          • Total Posts: 4238

Oohh, that is good.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Hope Ann
                          @hope

@hannah-c That was one of the first ones I ever saw. Absolutely love it! This is another of my favorites.

Inventions

ETA: How did you get your video to show up like that?

Hannah C
                            @hannah-c

Oh I love that one too! So funny.

I just pasted the link without anything special. 😀

Have you seen this one?

HC

Hope Ann
                              @hope

Yes…and I very much enjoyed this one.

Hannah C
                                @hannah-c

Oh my goats that is like my favorite! And this is hilarious!

HC

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 210 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >