Character Songs/Playlists!

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Music Character Songs/Playlists!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 3566

@whalekeeper

Girl, you are really good at this!

While not his love interest, charrie 1 is related to Alpha. It’s actually his other little sister Nae. And she actually is very similar to Alpha’s girlfriend (Emmie) in many ways. She brings the best part out of people with her bright and cheery nature. She is adventurous, bringing smiles to the darkest places.

You hit the nail on the head with this one. It is Alpha. The violin song was not meant to confuse, it just felt like a portion of Alpha to me. I actually thought the Yiruma song would confuse more, since it refers to the side of Alpha I rarely address. I talk about his battle side a lot, but this piece of him wants to find peace, to lay his head down and close his eyes without a thought about the weary burdens he must carry.

Grathmere is correct. Just plain villain, even to his own son most the time

This is Leahae. Alpha’s biological half sister. Older than him by thousands of years. And you got her personality perfectly.

This was so fun! It was great to see your answers!

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."
      #BreakTheRecord

The Ducktator
      @theducktator
        • Total Posts: 726

@whalekeeper

The first is Crystal, age 16, not a duck. She doesn’t give in easily, but does not believe herself a representative of impeccable fashion.😂 Her sister Suzette does though. Crystal is rather melodramatic, and does appreciate fine arts. She is a ballerina. Whether or not she has an “aura of authority” really depends on the time.

The second is Queen Natalie Mallard, (who is a duck), and your analysis is spot on. I never thought about the bad liar part before, but now I realize she would absolutely be a bad liar.

This was fun. I’m amazed by how much you can tell by their music.

đŸŽ”How many toes does a fish have, and how many wings on a cow? I wonder, yup, I wonder!đŸŽ”

Sara
        @savannah_grace2009
          • Total Posts: 2535

@whalekeeper

yep! You got that exactly right!

it’s Marcurious XD

Lukas&Livia
          #Lalbert
          Sef&Chase
          #HOTTOLINE
          LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

TheShadow
          @theshadow
            • Total Posts: 306

@whalekeeper

Oh my goodness I love Experience!! My mom plays it quietly on her phone whenever she’s trying to get sick kiddos to sleep XD Do you play Hollow Knight?

Aww, that’s really sweet about your mom! And yep, I do play Hollow Knight.

1. This character has a flamboyant attitude at times, which is how others primarily perceive them. May be good at fencing or some combat, either mental or a combination of mental and physical. They are probably moving away or towards a big phase in their life, and this “moving away” has a sad quality for them as they may feel they are moving too quickly.

I might have to be the first to say that you didn’t get it exactly right, sorry! Character 1 is Eldred, a knight, so you got the combat part right since he’s really good physically at sword fighting. But he’s not exactly flamboyant. He’s more of a serious, quiet type, and doesn’t like to show his emotions because of a traumatic experience he went through before. You are right about the “moving away” part, because he’s changing in a way that he doesn’t like. Essentially, he doesn’t want to form any close bonds with others because he thinks he’ll only hurt the ones he’s close to, but at the same time he develops better relationships with his brother and friends that changes his outlook on himself and others. Sorry if one of the songs threw you off, your really good at this!

2. An individual with a particular mind, this person often sees things as definite, and will be personally offended if you contradict them. Very private. They try not to let their past affect them, but still have a soft side. I can imagine they are quippy and snarky in fight. Maybe they have fencing matches with character 1? I can imagine they have a great dynamic together.

Perfect! This is character 1’s brother, Percival, and he is the rash, does-things-first, ask-questions-later type, and hates being proven wrong, especially by Eldred. Basically the exact opposite of Eldred (doesn’t look back, more empathetic, etc) so good job!!

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

whaley
            @whalekeeper
              • Total Posts: 3147

@rae @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @theshadow

Yayy!! 😆 I’m glad I got almost everything right! I wasn’t expecting that! And even though I got some stuff wrong, you guys know your stuff front to back anyway. Thanks for the fun music session (I did laundry while listening, hehe).

“Everything is a mountain”

whaley
              @whalekeeper

I have songs :] I wasn’t sure what to do but I found some. At least two of these characters are unknown here. But anyone can guess what they or their stories are like. We’re vibin.

I also realized I have less instrumentals than I thought. So some of these have lyrics.

Character 1:

Spider-Woman (Gwen Stacy) – Across the Spiderverse soundtrack

Romantic Homicide – d4vd

Ooh Child – The Five Stairsteps

Character 2:

Cambridge, 1963 – Theory of Everything soundtrack

Epilogue – Theory of Everything

Merry Go Round of Life – Howl’s Moving Castle

Character 3 (Actually this is a relationship between two
 kind of three characters? One becomes representative of the other):

Love! – Swingrowers

Baby Mine – Dumbo soundtrack

TVA – Loki soundtrack

Isabella’s Lullaby – The Promised Neverland soundtrack

whaley
                @whalekeeper

Whoops, should have clarified. The second song is best heard in its live version.

The Ducktator
                  @theducktator
                    • Total Posts: 726

@whalekeeper

I’ll have to see if I can get ahold of the house phone and headphones later to listen to those. They are kind of in high demand though, lol.

đŸŽ”How many toes does a fish have, and how many wings on a cow? I wonder, yup, I wonder!đŸŽ”

TheShadow
                    @theshadow
                      • Total Posts: 306

@loopylin

Adding some of these songs to my own playlists:p

Lol, same! It’s nice hearing the variety of songs everyone put

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

Esther
                      @esther-c
                        • Total Posts: 3431

@whalekeeper

Bruhhh, now I need to go find instrumental songs. All my charries only have songs with lyrics. XD

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

freedom
                        @freed_and_redeemed
                          • Total Posts: 658

@whalekeeper

Oooohh, this is a fun idea…

Lemme think of some songs

Ok.

Character

Song 1– “This is my Choice” by Alan Silvestri

Song 2– “Tessa” by Steve Jablonsky

Song 3– “The Real Hero” by Alan Silvestri

(i might do more later, but idk yet. Instrumental is hard 😂)

What is strength?
                          Strength, my son, is being who God has called you to be.

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h
                            • Total Posts: 4743

@whalekeeper hmmm….Well, I’ll go with a character I know you know. But I won’t use any of the songs he is normally associated with to make it harder.

These tracks all have something about them that, when I get inside his head to write him, these are the vibes I get out of it.

Concrete Halls; Warmth; Dead Voxel (all by C418, Minecraft soundtrack)

Hunted (Steve Jablonsky, Age of Extinction soundtrack)

Are You Coming Home, love MOM; Screamer; Cog in the Machine (all by Kyle Gabler, World of Goo soundtrack)

Never Forget (Martin O’Donnell, Halo soundtrack)

Figured out what they have in common yet?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

whaley
                            @whalekeeper

I’m baaaack. And I’m going to say this again – you can have some songs with lyrics, I decided it’s okay! 😂👌 If anyone sees this.

@freed_and_redeemed

This dude/dudette has a strong sense of duty, willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. They may be quiet or private, but are good-natured around others. They have a positive arc, trying to find their place in life – and for some time believe they have no place. But they realize even they have a destiny, and some capacity to affect the scale of good and evil. Returning to a familial, loving environment might be hard or even impossible for them due to tragedy, but a hint or memory of a loving relationship grounds them in the biggest moments.

@keilah-h

Ooh, okay… this dUde/dUdette (as I like to say) has a deep-rooted origin in something, such as a magic system or species. Because of this, their aura may have dangerous undertones, and they may even startle themselves with their own capabilities. They are sometimes lonesome, both embracing their identity and wishing it wasn’t so demanding. Life becomes a struggle, as they feel they are the result of something cold and beyond their control. I do believe they are from a tech-heavy story (not just because I know that’s your favorite genre XD). Lots of action.

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h
                                • Total Posts: 4743

@whalekeeper he’s a dude

you’re right on the tech-heavy. He does come from a species proud of its heritage, and although he doesn’t have any form of magic himself, his ancestors did, and he looks up to them. He is kinda afraid of what he can do, both to others and himself. This playlist would be him before his full reconciliation with the characters he loves. He’s from a fanfic, but I did not include his theme/any of the songs that derive from his home universe.

wanna try to guess, or should I just tell you??

Also I have another character, but I’ll have to put the link specifically to one of the tracks or else it’ll give him away because 99% of the YouTube videos I’ve seen for the song have his image for the background.

(I just realized that’s not much of a big deal, since I’ve never showed you what he looks like, but whatever.)

This character’s complicated. The songs are separated basing on the the two sides to him. Try to guess what they are:

•  https://youtu.be/ZAhlD3h0EyU?si=JAX88nYSKYMyw0AB (Theme for an old 1970’s movie. I’ve never watched it and have no plans to, but it’s basically been associated with this character in our time.)
                                • Surviving the Game by the band Skillet
                                • Still Alive and Want You Gone from the Portal soundtrack, but specifically the 8Bit Big Band covers

and the other half of the songs:

• I’m going to go with Kyle Gabler’s Cog in the Machine and Are You Coming Home again, they also fit this character.
                                • Unwearied Heart (Martin O’Donnell and Michael Salvatori, Halo soundtrack)
                                • Leaving Earth (Clint Mansell, Mass Effect soundtrack)
                                • Mayday (Kevin Kiner, Bad Batch soundtrack)
                                • The Calm (Mike Morasky, Team Fortress soundtrack)
                                • There was another one but I couldn’t find its name or a good video.

wow this one was really hard! I’ll try to find some more, I feel like these tracks honestly aren’t enough.

(They’re mostly video game songs because I listen to a lot of those……)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

whaley
                                @whalekeeper

@keilah-h

Returning to finish this before anything else.

wanna try to guess, or should I just tell you??

Uh
 Crosshair? I’m not sure. It’s probably a Star Wars character.

The songs are separated basing on the the two sides to him. Try to guess what they are:

First half: Either has a specialized skill, or has a job looked down upon or controversial in his universe (like assassin, bounty hunter, detective, criminal, etc. but not limited to those.) Probably goes through an insanity arc or is just consistently edgy/gory, but acts casual about it.

(Full disclaimer, I stole the Portal songs for my gangster playlist because they’re pretty great XD)

Second half: World drama, plot, all that stuff. He never thought he’d get tired, but turns out he’s been a little tired all along. There might be some departure from the status quo set up in his story – a “moving on” of sorts. Or he wants to do so, but devote himself to a greater cause. Maybe it ties into his backstory or original motive.

So I did figure out it was Mundy after the last song, however all of these guesses were written before I listened to The Calm. And on top of that. I don’t know him, so – 😂 I’m still blind.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 355 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >