Calling all storytellers…

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Calling all storytellers…

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Daisy Torres
    @daisy-torres
      • Total Posts: 691

@annabelle Oh yeah it was absolutely terrible XD But I laugh looking back on it XDD

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Power
      @power
        • Total Posts: 292

Okay, @faith-q, I have a story for you. Let me tell you of the time I knocked a container with a dozen cupcakes in it on top of a ladies head.

It was my older sister’s birthday. She and I were flying up to Washington state for one of our cousins graduation. My mom, who is a baker, made my sister some cupcakes to take with her on the flight. Well, these cupcakes made it through the airport, through security, and onto the airplane, where they were put on top of a bag in one of those container that are above the seats. Once we landed, like always, everyone was trying to get of the plane as fast as they could and, like always, it bottle necked. When my sister and I’s turn came, I hurriedly popped the container above our seat open and pull out the bags. . . totally forgetting about the cupcake. Out they flew, crashing onto the women who was standing behind use’s head, then falling to the floor they broke open, sending cupcakes everywhere. We tried to pick them up as fast as we could. If I remember correctly, the women who had been binked in the head also helped us. That night, at our aunts and uncles apartment, some brave cousins and I wiped off the frosting and ate the cupcakes. My sister didn’t want them.

You will love what you spend time with.

Anatra
        @anatra23
          • Total Posts: 211

@Tahria-the-Minstrel

Ah those situations are so painful.

Faith Q.
          @faith-q
            • Total Posts: 106

Oy, well, this took a little longer than I thought. *glares at loathsome procrastinating self, my LPS* I had meant to answer A LOT sooner, respond to each of you individually, and definitely NOT wait almost a full month before responding.

As you can see, that didn’t happen.

But thank you all so, so, so, SO, SOOOO much for the stories! I’m totally using quite a few of these, and you got my creative juices flowing, gave me some room for thought, and actually got me in a humorous mood to write. Really, I can’t thank you enough. This story is going to be so much better because of these, and I can’t wait to see where the ideas and characters take me now that I have so much to go on! Y’all are the best! And I have to say, I’m so sorry. Seriously, some of these… *pats you on the back sympathetically* *offers you chocolate* *tries not to laugh*

@trahia-the-minstrel
            @anatra23 @annabelle @autumn-rebecca @koshka @keilah-h @joelle-stone @power

Joelle Stone
            @joelle-stone
              • Total Posts: 57

Of course, Faith!

"Courage is found in unlikely places." -Gildor Inglorion

Annabelle
              @annabelle
                • Total Posts: 108

@faith-q

Glad to help!

In the words of Jinto Queb, "Hurry, reading is fun!"

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >