BOOK TRAILERS!!!!

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Film BOOK TRAILERS!!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Denali Christianson
    @denali-christianson
      • Total Posts: 51

Hello my fellow filmmakers!!! I have arrived. XD

Wow that makes me sound important… I’M NOT THAT IMPORTANT LOL

Annnyyywwayyyyssss

I had this thrilling idea awhile back to make book trailers for Christian fantasy/fiction/sci-fi/etc to help indie authors promote their work.

So far I’m looking at a happy whirlwind of lots of ideas and a very impressive budget of exactly zero dollars.

I want to make them live-action, but I’d need to hire actors if I do. If I animate, that would 1) take away from the trailer and 2) I can’t animate and 3) I don’t like animation for the most part.

I therefore shall not animate.

Suggestions?…

I was one way, and now I am completely different. And the thing that happened in between was Him.

Linyang Zhang
      @devastate-lasting
        • Total Posts: 1700

@denali-christianson Yes.

UhhhhhhhHHHHHHHH I know @e-k-seaver and @daisy-torres have made book trailers before. If I were you, and had zero budget and wanted to make live action, then I would use like a free stock video site like this one: https://mazwai.com/#/grid (I’ve seen one of my favorite artists make a lot of beautiful music videos using it, highly recommend, I want to use it too one day).

So, uh, yeah if you ever do get around to making trailers, hmu because I want one.

Lately, it's been on my brain
        Would you mind letting me know
        If hours don't turn into days

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      >