Book Available for Review

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Publishing & Platform Book Available for Review

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gracie J.
    @gracie-j
      • Total Posts: 1789

@lewilliams @kathleenramm @jenwriter17 @e-k-seaver @libby @r-m-archer @william-starkey @devastate-lasting @seekjustice @nova21 @whoever-else @there-needs-to-be-an-easier-way-to-tag-everyone-on-here

So…just to let y’all know, for those of you who are interested in FREE stuff, reviewing, and pirates–or for those who know somebody who is, because surely I’m not the only one who loves free stuff…my debut novel, the infamous Held Captive, is currently FREE for review on Booksprout.

Just click the link (which will hopefully work)–https://booksprout.co/arc/51197/held-captive–and then download the book. I’m only requiring one review on either Amazon, Goodreads, or BookBub, and I have (currently) 15 copies left from now until Jan. 1st, 2021.

BTW, it was written by a strange twelve-to-thirteen year old girl, so there are some mistakes (and I don’t mean just typos). If anything sticks out to you, you can let me know, as I’m gathering criticism for a future rewrite.

Ahem. Just throwin’ that out there.

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

E. K. Seaver
      @e-k-seaver
        • Total Posts: 344

@gracie-j, YUS. This sounds awesome. The link won’t work, though.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
        ekseaver.wordpress.com

Gracie J.
        @gracie-j

@e-k-seaver Gotcha Try this: https://booksprout.co/arc/51197/held-captive

Gracie J.
          @gracie-j

Oh, and THANK YOU ALL!

E. K. Seaver
            @e-k-seaver
              • Total Posts: 344

@gracie-j, also your covers are wayyy better than like 90% of them on there. Your cover is so pretty.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
              ekseaver.wordpress.com

Gracie J.
              @gracie-j

@e-k-seaver Oh my gosh, girl! That is SO SWEET!!!! You have no idea how much I appreciate that…I’m strangely self-conscious about my covers. XD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >