Blogging Buddies Wanted

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Blogging Buddies Wanted

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SeekJustice
    @seekjustice
      • Total Posts: 3365

I’m looking for blogging buddies! I recently rebooted my blog after a couple of years of really spotty posting due to…you know *gestures vaguely at the world*

But sadly it seems like most of my original blogger friends have grown up and got real adult lives (unlike me) and don’t blog anymore. Who’s out here running a blog? I’d love to get in touch with a few new Christian bloggers!

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@seekjustice. I don’t blog, but I’ll tag a few people for you! And I’ll check out your blog if you’d like to share it! 😀

@joy-caroline. @gracie-j.

Uh…sorry, but those are the only two I can think of. Still fairly new to the forums. XD (even if how many posts I’ve made says otherwise. XD) Anyways, I hope some people come to help you out soon! 🙂

Gracie J.
        @gracie-j
          • Total Posts: 1789

@seekjustice CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’VE MISSED YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! It’s been AGES!!!

But, yeah, you know I blog over at graceajohnson.com! 😉

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

SeekJustice
          @seekjustice
            • Total Posts: 3365

Hello @gracie-j !!! It’s been a while! I actually don’t think I follow your blog so I’ll have to quickly remedy that!

what projects have you been up to lately?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Gracie J.
            @gracie-j
              • Total Posts: 1789

@seekjustice I FINALLY finished Bound and Determined (after three years, I know XD), so I’m editing that + editing a couple projects for clients! What about you???

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >