Art Sharing For All :)

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Art Sharing For All :)

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 2,472 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3421

@thearcaneaxiom

Those look so cool!!

How did you do that??

@whalekeeper

Awesome!

It’s actually a him. Do you want a description?

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 3141

@esther-c Oh okay, I thought you had a different character. Sure – just write it down in the art thread, so we don’t spam the others 😛

“Everything is a mountain”

TheArcaneAxiom
        @thearcaneaxiom
          • Total Posts: 1299

@esther-c

Thanks! Purely out of the tools from google drawings. I could try to film myself doing one really fast if you want.

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Esther
          @esther-c

@whalekeeper

Ok, I’ll hop over there and do that in a sec. 😉

@thearcaneaxiom

Cool!!

If you can, that’d be really neat to see!

TheArcaneAxiom
            @thearcaneaxiom

@esther-c

Awesome! Which style are you more interested in seeing done? The more ghostly gradient, the colored mandala, or just the raw detail of a mandala?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Esther
              @esther-c

@thearcaneaxiom

Whatever you wanna do. It doesn’t really matter to me. 🙂

TheArcaneAxiom
                @thearcaneaxiom

@esther-c

Ok, I’ll make a mandala then!

TheArcaneAxiom
                  @thearcaneaxiom

@esther-c

See if this works:

f ile:///C:/Users/thema/Videos/Captures/Untitled%20drawing%20-%20Google%20Drawings%20-%20Google%20Chrome%202023-02-19%2014-23-38.mp4

Delete the space between the f in the beginning then try it as a link.

Sorry if it’s too long. I normally could do it a lot faster, but the screen recorder is in the way, so I was half blind. You’ll see me trying to click on something but can’t find it because on my screen I can’t see it, even though it’s not on the recording. Hope it works though!

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h
                      • Total Posts: 4721

@thearcaneaxiom I like your art!

And on the dragon question, the CloneWings’ icebreath was predominantly used for defense at one point in time. They have long since adopted the use of guns and other weapons like every other tribe, but they still use it as a last resort.

Genetic studies indicate that some ancient CloneWings–or Icewraiths as they’re also called–had venom like a viper instead. This ability has been mostly bred out of them somehow, though.

It’s also possible, albeit rare, for them to be born with magic-like powers–and these can be traced in a direct ancestry line to an almost prehistoric dragon whose name Kote the Swift. There are at least two in modern history who were definitely descended from him.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheArcaneAxiom
                      @thearcaneaxiom

@keilah-h

Thanks!

Cool! That sounds very interesting. Is Kote based off of Kvothe from The Name of the Wind?

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@thearcaneaxiom No, actually. The CloneWings come from a Star Wars fanfiction where all of the humans and aliens and whatever else are actually dragons. “Kote” is a word supposedly meaning “glory” from the Mando’an language of that universe. The Icewraith kind hailed from the same planet as that language, so his name is from it. I did pull characters from other places as well as Star Wars when designing this story world, especially in times predating the movies/shows.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheArcaneAxiom
                          @thearcaneaxiom

@keilah-h

Interesting. Star Wars is awesome! Fanfiction has never been my personal interest, but that’s really cool that your doing that! Is the Mando’an language part of the fanfic, or the cannon universe?

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@thearcaneaxiom Canon. The people of Mandalore still speak it…and the CloneWings are based predominantly off of the clone troopers. Clones of Jango Fett, a Mandalorian, or at least raised by them. Of course, the Icewraith species didn’t come into existence with the clones, so I gave them a bit of backstory.

TheArcaneAxiom
                              @thearcaneaxiom

Cool! Right, I knew about the Mandalorians, but I didn’t know that was the language. Is it a developed conlang?

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@thearcaneaxiom Don’t know, I don’t speak it. I don’t think it’s super developed, but there are a couple words in it, y’know?

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 2,472 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >