Art Sharing For All :)

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Art Sharing For All :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,531 through 1,545 (of 2,474 total)
  • Author
    Smiley
    @smiley
      • Total Posts: 2210

@mineralizedwritings

I love those, you’re so talented!!!

I would want to cosplay as Wanda or Yelena XD

I’m actually really excited for Halloween because I’m going as Edith from Downton Abbey

Do me a favor…. Tell Cress I meant it
      -Thorne

Smiley
      @smiley

@mineralizedwritings

I love those!! you’re so talented!!

I would want to cosplay as Wanda or Yelena XD

But I’m so excited for Halloween because I’m going as Edith Crawley from Downton Abbey (I’ve wanted to do it for years and my Mom said I could this year)

-Thorne

Smiley
        @smiley

Ignore the double posting XD

-Thorne

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 4732

@mineralizedwritings That’s cool! i’d cosplay as the female version of the charrie on my profile pic, or one of the others in his squad, if I could 3D print the armor or something. That would be awesome.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@mineralizedwritings ahh, I love them both!! 😍😍

btw, uhhhhh….can I use the Steve one as my PFP??? πŸ˜‡XD

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings
                • Total Posts: 2973

@keilah-h

That would be so cool!

@smiley

Thank you! πŸ™‚

Yelena would be a really cool cosplay!

No idea what downtown abby is but I hope you have fun!!

@loopylin
                Thanks!

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

Hey, you’re back!

Thank you!!

LOL sure for kp that’s fine!! XD I’m so honored you actually want to, I thought it looked kinda bad XD

You don’t mind the bad picture quality?

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings Hi!!! It’s been a…long weekend πŸ˜… I missed you *hugs*

Yw!! πŸ’•πŸ’•

But it looks great!!!

and yes, I don’t mind one bit XD

MineralizedWritings
                    @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

Missed you too! <3

Long weekend for me too πŸ˜…

the psychology homework is a never ending flow 😫

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings Oof πŸ˜… I’m sure you’re doing amazing tho! <3

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

I mean, Saturday was AMAZING!!! I had sooo much fun at the reenactment! (i wasn’t really IN it, but I dressed up for it…everyone complimented my Victory Rolls βœ¨πŸ’•) I got a couple authentic things from WW2 (all German stuff, mind you 😝), and even rode in a 1941 German Motorcycle!! 🀩🀩 (in the sidecar, hehe XD)

Sunday was a little rough tho…don’t really wanna go into details, but I did see a dying family member, and it was just rough to see him the way he was.

It’s okay tho…no more suffering…he’s in Heaven now with Jesus πŸ₯°

and then the traveling…ugh!!! Six or more hours down Sunday and six+ hours back today😫

MineralizedWritings
                        @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

Oof yes!!

Girl that sounds EPIC!! I used to think (still do) motorcycle sidecars were the coolest. One of the books we read as kids had a sidecar that was a little bathtub attached to the side that one of the characters would ride in XD

That sounds rough, what a relief to know he’s no longer going to suffer though <3

What a long ride!! I think 7-8 hours is about my max in a day XD no more than that lol

I’m actually not doing amazing, but thank you for the optimism! 🀣🀣

I’m… okay. Like really not well… but I’m ok in it all. My psychology class is sooo much information, and It’s pretty strict in completing all the work. We have been learning about brain damage… and it’s kinda rough. My dad resembles almost all of the characteristics of a certain type of dementia. It’s weird… because you lose the part of your brain that controls inhibition (Maybe I shouldn’t do that…) so how much can you blame a person?? I mean, it even said people lose their morals, knowing right from wrong but not caring.

I’m alright, but just trying to process the idea that this isn’t getting any easier, and I’m probably never getting that apology I want so bad. Some people call it “the long goodbye” because it just lasts forever. But my mom is trying so hard to keep us all going, and she’s currently training to be a bus driver.

I’ve been drawing though, as you’ve seen! I went to a art demonstration and somebody gave me free markers! 🀩🀩🀩(Which I used on that steve drawing!)

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings It was a lot of fun 😝XD very bumpy tho…had to hold onto my crush cap so it wouldn’t fall off!!! πŸ˜‚

Tysm, girl <3

Yessssss, so, SO LONG!!! We had to go through 2 other states…ugh 😫xD

Sorry it’s been rough girl…I hope you know that you have a lot of people you can talk to, including me πŸ’•

OOH, fun! Art supplies are always great!!! (especially if they’re free…😜)

MineralizedWritings
                            @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

Lol I just looked up what a crush cap looks like, that seems so cool! I’m not very familiar with old fashion lol

Yw!

Thank you!! It has been rough, but I’m holding up better than I thought I would πŸ˜…

and yes free art supplies are the best! also I’m drawing Kaine rn, but it’s like realistic

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings It is very cool! 😜 speaking of which…I just got a package from Ebay today in the mail…a possible actualy AUTHENTIC ww2 crush cap…it even has the last name in the inside! 😲 I’m kinda hoping I can maybe find an expert to look at it to know if it’s real or not…but anywho, it’s really cool!!!! XD

Yw! πŸ’•πŸ’•

OOHHH!!! I wanna see it when you’re done!!!

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

OH that sounds awesome!! It’s always more fun when stuff like that has visible traces of the history, like the name inside.

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,531 through 1,545 (of 2,474 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >