Art Challenge!

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Art Challenge!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 420 total)
  • Author
    HighScribe
    @highscribeofaetherium
      • Total Posts: 2455

Or what about…

The Dark Lord Ragnoroth, Devourer of Images!

Home is where your massive, overflowing collection of LEGO bricks is.

Ellette Giselle
      @ellette-giselle
        • Total Posts: 1097

@highscribeofaetherium

Or how about we find someone to fix the problem…….. lol.

Riker dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “…I’m home.”

HighScribe
        @highscribeofaetherium

@ellette-giselle

Kathleen is the only one who can help and Ducktator tagged her already. So now we must wait.

Ellette Giselle
          @ellette-giselle
            • Total Posts: 1097

@highscribeofaetherium

*sobbing*

I didn’t see Duck tag her……

Riker dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “…I’m home.”

HighScribe
            @highscribeofaetherium

@ellette-giselle

I think she tagged her in the ‘KP glitch problems’ topic.

RAE
              @rae
                • Total Posts: 3560

@theducktator

Great Googly Moogly sounds great! Call him GeeGeeMoo if we need to or GGM! I’m sorry everyone, my rational thought has left after two hours of my brothers fighting and knocking down house decorations that have probably been there twenty years. All while I try to draw a charrie named Clare, eat chicken pot pie and watch a movie. Then the dog ran up the road for who knows what reason, and Cgecko had  to chase after him with a blinding flashlight, probably disturbing a handful of neighbors. And my kitty left me a squirrel. Plus Nahim almost got himself drowned, and Mandin punched him. So, yeah, my brain has decided to half stop working.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 4732

@rae lol the way that you listed what your characters are doing as if it was going on in the same house as the dog and your brothers and the cat and the chicken pot pie…..lol

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

The Ducktator
                  @theducktator
                    • Total Posts: 725

@rae

Mandin never struck me as the punching type.😂 And your brothers sound like mine.

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

RAE
                    @rae

@theducktator

Mandin isn’t most the time, except playful punches that feel more like a tap than a punch. The thing is, the Boomerangs were messing around in my head, having some fun and Nahim got hurt. Mandin is considered very strong even for a Realn, so he tries to be careful and not hurt people, but he used a little too much strength and that’s how Nahim got hurt. Mandin gets upset with himself, because for one, he didn’t use enough self-control and two, at this time, Nahim and Mandin have been through so much together. So Nahim asked Mandin to punch him as hard as he could to convince Mandin everything was good. (Plz don’t judge this logic, okay? It was 21:00 and I was mentally and physically exhausted. I have no idea how I came to this conclusion XD) so Nahim got punched….and he smiled for once. Not his silly half-smile thing, but an actual full smile.

Then they all lived happily ever after.

Not really, the Sovereignty and Grathmere wars were right around the corner.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@rae boomerangs?

also how come you use 21:00? You’re not in the US? (You don’t have to say specifically where you’re from.)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
                        @rae

@keilah-h

boomerangs?

Mandin and Nahim’s Space Skwad Skwadron.

also how come you use 21:00? You’re not in the US? (You don’t have to say specifically where you’re from.)

Actually, I’ve never left the US before. I just started using 24-hour time because it’s more practical. Still trying to make it like second-nature though.

Linus Smallprint
                          @linus-smallprint
                            • Total Posts: 401

Google Photos link to my drawing. If you like it, make sure to save it, because I am going to take this link down after you are done judging. (https://photos.app.goo.gl/6yjohfkDfwKhGxAw6)

Linus Smallprint
                            @linus-smallprint
                              • Total Posts: 401

@keilah-h

Sorry, forgot the tag

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@linus-smallprint ooh awesome!!

@rae
                                ahh ok! Yeah it’s a little more intuitive, but hard to get used to. also that’s an awesome name for the Skwadron. Any in universe reason why the word is spelled with  “SK” instead of “QU” or was it just for fun?

@everyone else I know I said I was going to judge today, but I’m not sure if everyone who did a drawing was able to post it considering the recent glitch. (also I didn’t get to do any drawing recently so I don’t even have my own drawing lol) I might hold off the judging for another week or until pictures are back up, whichever comes first.

RAE
                                @rae

@keilah-h

also that’s an awesome name for the Skwadron. Any in universe reason why the word is spelled with  “SK” instead of “QU” or was it just for fun?

There is no q in the Realn alphabet. Therefore, there is no ‘q is always followed by u’ rule. To recreate this specific sound, they use the runes for k and w together. From Realn to English, Wondian to Earthling, some things are lost or omitted in translation. I try to keep the story and translations as close as I can, even when Ru won’t share with me sometimes, and so I omit the q even in the English.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 420 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >