Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics?

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics?

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,152 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2972

@felicity

Sisters are hands down the best co-conspirators. And the wee hours of the morning are the BEST time to talk all things WIPs, character romances, etc. 😀 🤣 I have a sister 3 yr. older than me and I’m so thankful for her!

@arien

Oh yes, sis. We’ve had more success with the character romances . . . easier to control both sides of the story. 🤣🤣

Well, this is a very common topic for me and my older sister 😂🤣 The type of guys we like is pretty different, so we like to poke fun at each other for it. “Would you date a guy who (insert everything the other person likes) and also has a really ugly pet monkey? (But… he takes really good care of it and it’s for emotional support)” I tried that one today. She couldn’t decide 🤣. Sometimes one of us will ask something really embarrassing, to the extent the other person covers there face with a blanket to hide lol. So, I wouldn’t call that romance planning success 🤣 but I definetley succeed in thoroughly roasting her for her tastes.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Felicity
      @felicity
        • Total Posts: 812

@mineralizedwritings

The type of guys we like is pretty different,

That’s good. 😀 My sister and I tend to have…um…similar likes and dislikes in that area…

“Would you date a guy who (insert everything the other person likes) and also has a really ugly pet monkey? (But… he takes really good care of it and it’s for emotional support)” I tried that one today. She couldn’t decide 🤣

That is so funny!! I should try that on my sister!! 🤣🤣

Sometimes one of us will ask something really embarrassing, to the extent the other person covers there face with a blanket to hide lol.

My sister is nice enough to not ask me embarrassing questions in front of other people….(thanks so much sis)…but when we’re alone, or texting…yeah.

So, I wouldn’t call that romance planning success 🤣 but I definitely succeed in thoroughly roasting her for her tastes.

😀 🤣

He must increase, but I must decrease.

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings

@felicity

yeah, try it! 😂🤣

If she’s not deterred enough by the monkey, add on that he grows a uni-brow while they’re dating.

Ok, I have no idea if you make fun of your sister like I do 😂 But that would be a prime example of what I do. I think this stems from my dad doing this thing where he asks my mom “what if” questions. “Would you have dated me if… (insert really weird physical trait nobody has)” Lol, my mom really doesn’t like that game 😂

Felicity
          @felicity

@mineralizedwritings

Okay this is really fun. She said she wouldn’t mind the monkey…but the uni-brow…

Ok, I have no idea if you make fun of your sister like I do 😂 But that would be a prime example of what I do.

Yeah, she’s good. We end up laughing at each other anyway!!

I think this stems from my dad doing this thing where he asks my mom “what if” questions. “Would you have dated me if… (insert really weird physical trait nobody has)” Lol, my mom really doesn’t like that game 😂

ROTFL 🤣🤣🤣

MineralizedWritings
            @mineralizedwritings

@felicity

😂🤣

See! It’s so much fun! 😂

My sister likes to do the “(describe really cute guy), but he has a awful smirk plastered across his face”

And I’m like,

No thanks.

Felicity
              @felicity

@mineralizedwritings

See! It’s so much fun! 😂

I know right?! 🤣

My sister likes to do the “(describe really cute guy), but he has a awful smirk plastered across his face”

And I’m like,

No thanks.

Oh yeah me neither…for sure. No smirks. Please.

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings

@felicity

yeah. 🤣

Light
                  @lightoverdarkness6
                    • Total Posts: 1643

@felicity @mineralizedwritings

My brother asks me questions like that all the time!! One of his favorites to ask me is ‘would you rather marry someone who’s really cute but doesn’t love you or someone who isn’t as cute but does love you?’ XD I’m always like “what kind of question is that?!” Lol

#HugRikerSquad

Esther
                    @esther-c
                      • Total Posts: 3421

@mineralizedwritings

And I’m like,

No thanks.

Lol! 🤣 See, I’m the kind of person who would do it back. 😅😁

@lightoverdarkness6

My brother asks me questions like that all the time!! One of his favorites to ask me is ‘would you rather marry someone who’s really cute but doesn’t love you or someone who isn’t as cute but does love you?’ XD I’m always like “what kind of question is that?!” Lol

That’s so funny! 😂

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
                      @esther-c

I love how this thread has gone from moodboards to siblings asking weird questions! 🤣

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12
                          • Total Posts: 6645

I do have sisters but I do not live with them as they’re both much older then me and so one lives in an apartment already and the other with my parents (I live with my grandparents across the street but not due to any like…fighting or something 🤣 It just happened XD)

but me and my best friend knows EVERYTHING about my series and the spoilers. I talk to her all the time about them and I tend to have those conversations with her if anyone XD

I really need to get her over again soon… 😂

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Light
                          @lightoverdarkness6
                            • Total Posts: 1643

@esther-c

I love how this thread has gone from moodboards to siblings asking weird questions! 🤣

IKR!? Lol 😂.

@godlyfantasy12

Haha! Yeah, me and one of my best friends rant about our books all the time 😂. I love spending he night over at my grandparents house! We’ve lived at their house before, right before we bought our house. It was fun! Yeah, totally get you 😂👍🙂.

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                            @mineralizedwritings

@esther-c

Lol I do! I actually roast her quite alot, because well, the kind of guys she likes are really roast-able. So I tease her alot. 😂 One of her friends called me “Da roast queen” 🤣.

Felicity
                              @felicity

@lightoverdarkness6

He’s probably just trying to get a reaction out of you… 😀

@esther-c

Whoops! I think it was my fault…but it’s really fun!

@godlyfantasy12

but me and my best friend knows EVERYTHING about my series and the spoilers. I talk to her all the time about them and I tend to have those conversations with her if anyone XD

It’s nice to have someone you can unload onto!! Especially us writers who tend to have a lot to say about our WIPs. 😀

@mineralizedwritings

Lol I do! I actually roast her quite alot, because well, the kind of guys she likes are really roast-able. So I tease her alot. 😂 One of her friends called me “Da roast queen” 🤣.

That’s totally funny! I like that word: roast-able!! 😂

@esther-c

Wait……were you saying you would tease your sister back, or were you saying you were the kind of person who would smirk back at the awfully smirking individual? 🤣🤣

Esther
                                @esther-c

@felicity

Wait……were you saying you would tease your sister back, or were you saying you were the kind of person who would smirk back at the awfully smirking individual? 🤣🤣

Both… … … but mostly the option to smirk back. 😏🤣

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,152 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >