Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics?

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics?

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,152 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @joy-caroline. Another book mood board! Another WWII novel. xD Anyways, I’ve had this idea for a while, so I decided I’d finally make a board for it! šŸ˜€

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @godlyfantasy12. @joy-caroline. And…another! This one is a very slim idea. Really…REALLYĀ not sure if I’ll do it, but I have a board and blurb. šŸ™‚

And…the Blurb!

Four Americans

One War.

One Struggle.

Only One Answer.

Daniel, a recent draftee, is in basic training for Vietnam. He loves his country and will do anything he can to fight for her. But leaving home isnā€™t easy for a farm boy. He just wants to get his training over with so he can come home sooner. And in basic training, a conflict starts between Daniel and Lance, an African American young man from a small town close to Danielā€™s. Daniel was raised to know that everyone is equal in the sight of God, but this man is getting on his last nerves.

Lance, a recent volunteer, is in basic training when a young farm boy, a draftee, arrives. Heā€™s spunky, has quite a bit of pride, and is as stubborn as a mule. Lanceā€™s hardened heart, hardened by the pain of his past, combined with Danielā€™s stubbornness and pride causes conflict Ā to instantly form between the two of them. And that conflict even follows them to Vietnam. But suddenly, when they get left and stuck behind enemy lines, they canā€™t depend on anyone except each other.

Jack, recently back in the US from his time in Vietnam, is struggling to readapt to a civilian life. What he did haunts him, and he finally believes the people that had protested when he enlisted. He is a monster. And nothing else. But in some ways, he also wishes he wasnā€™t home. For one, a monster deserves death. And twoā€¦now that heā€™s homeā€¦heā€™s back in the clutches of his abusive father. He wanted to fight for America, but the things he didā€¦how could he ever be forgiven for that?

Grace, a small-town Pastorā€™s daughter, does her best to comfort the hurting and lead the lost. Her father fought in WWII as a chaplain, and just like him, she has a deep love for her Nation. Civil Rights has passed, and she thanks God that it has. But she still sees the struggle in her small town. The pain. Her cousin Lance is a perfect example of that. And when Jack, a young Vietnam veteran comes back and is instantly bombarded with different peopleā€™s hate for both being an enlisted soldier and a white man, she knows that she needs to reach out to him. Because she knows that there is only one answer to the problems her town and Nation is facing. Forgiveness.

Anonymous

Jack is the redhead.

Daniel is the other one, with the black hair.

Lance and Grace are easy to figure out. šŸ™‚

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 1379

@freedomwriter76

Even if you don’t write it, I love the idea! Poor Jack šŸ˜¢

Anonymous

@joy-caroline. Aww, thank you! ā¤ļø

IKR!?!?!? šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12
                  • Total Posts: 6645

Heheheh Iā€™m backā€¦.so remember when I said I forgot Nyxā€™s kids?? Yeaā€¦ XD XD XD!! WELL HERE THEY ARE!!!!

Now Iā€™m not gonna give in-depth bios for all of them becauseā€¦.

Wellā€¦.

Nyx is a foxā€¦and because of thisā€¦

Ermmā€¦.

he has a lot of kidsā€¦

Er.

Kitsā€¦

šŸ˜…

10 to be exact.

*awkward smile.*

SO LETā€™S MEET THEM!

Fennec Foxes can have litters of up to 2-5 kits!

Nyxā€™s first litter was 4 kits, the eldest, a female named Midna. Midna is black, with gold and extremely dark pink highlights/markings as well, has dark pink eyes with large flecks of gold.

And the second, a male names Kitt, a white fox with blue highlights/markings, and blue eyes.

Third, Harlow- Female, light blue and tan with pink markings and bangs, and pink eyes.

Fourth, Iniko (also called Niko)- Male, a very dark blue , with ears tinted a dark red-maroon (not pink like in the picture), and has heterochromia, blue eye and maroon colored eye, but his maroon colored eye has no pupil.

Second litter had triplets- The Trouble Trioā€¦.

Rogue, Rebel and Rascalā€¦.

Rogue, the girl, with yellow/tan fur, she looks most like her father, and has brown eyes, and black highlights/markings.

Rebel is brown, with even darker brown highlights and bangs/tousled fur like hair, has heterochromia, has a blue and green eye.

And Rascal, who is Orange, and as below, looks like a raccoon, with black mask-like fur across his face. Has blue eyes.

Third litter had complicationsā€¦and they lost a kitā€¦.

Thankfullyā€¦The Light One did gift them with baby Lynd. (Yes, named after Lyn.)

Baby Lynd is light pink, has green eyes, white markings and highlights, and kinda resembles the Cheshire Cat. Heā€™s adorable.

And the final litter had two, who are still very much babies right now,

Wild- blue with darker blue markings/highlights, and blue eyes, and adorable Maya, a sweet bubblegum pink, with light blue and white highlights/markings!!

Okay okay now the colors may seem crazy Ikā€¦.but rememberā€¦Nyx is not technically a fennec fox, he is his own creatureā€¦ aĀ Nyxillium Tricksillus (or thatā€™s what heā€™s been named by Landerā€¦no one knows if they have another name right nowā€¦except the name given by their own race, which Nyx comes to learn later after meeting one of his ownā€¦)

(oh yea and all of these babies have three tails.)

also these pictures are obviously more cartoony and just cute, like baby foxes, which fits for the more babies like Wild and Maya, but I imagine them more as actual Foxes.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12
                      • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 THANK YOU!!!!! Of course I luuuv Lyndā€¦

And Rascal, Rebel, and Wild!!!! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

TheLoonyOne
                      @theloonyone
                        • Total Posts: 446

@freedomwriter76

I guess I shall add to this…

Do I know what I’m doing? No. Am I doing it anyway? Yup.

Anyway…

If you can’t tell I want to get a Volkswagen micro-bus and travel the country

MineralizedWritings
                        @mineralizedwritings
                          • Total Posts: 2973

@theloonyone

Am I currently a part of this conversation? No.

Am I going to reply anyways? Yes. šŸ¤£

I used to want to travel the US in a schoolie, it was like one of my big dreams in life. And Volkswagon buses are the best šŸ˜ƒ

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

TheLoonyOne
                          @theloonyone

@mineralizedwritings

Lol šŸ˜†šŸ¤£

Ugh, yes, I want to do badly. And I’m not going to think about all the details like money. Just bucket list destinations.

My big two right now are going to Vermont in the fall (forests of colorful trees, maple syrup on pancakes) and I want to try surfing (no idea where, I just want to surf).

My Volkswagen specific daydreams began when I saw one drive by and gave it googly eyes. My mom asked me if that’s the type of car and I saidĀ yes.

And I have no experience with moodboards, I just googled a bunch of pictures and put them together in a slightly organized way. šŸ˜

MineralizedWritings
                            @mineralizedwritings
                              • Total Posts: 2973

@theloonyone

Ooh Vermont sounds beautiful!

I want to go to mount Rainer, and going in a schoolie would just be the best thing ever. We used to live on the west side, and mount Rainer was a day trip away. Kinda miss that ;(

And I’d love to see the northern lights. šŸ˜ƒ

My Volkswagen specific daydreams began when I saw one drive by and gave it googly eyes. My mom asked me if thatā€™s the type of car and I saidĀ yes.

That’s a bit how I felt when I started to notice Toyota FJ cruisers. Too bad they are old and collectables, I need one someday šŸ˜‚

I’ve never made a digital mood-board like that before, lol maybe I’m missing out. I draw out mood-board sorta things on paper for character’s sometimes though.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

TheLoonyOne
                              @theloonyone

@mineralizedwritings

I saw Mt Rainier from a distance once from Seattle. Big cities are not my thing, so I probably would rather have been there. xD

The Northern lights?! I would love that! I’ve heard of these room dome things made of glass that you can stay in to see them. That one definitely has to be on my bucket list.*

*Quickly googles Toyota FJ cruiser* ooh yeah, that one is cool. I could definitely road-trip in it.

And collectables? Yeah, that’s annoying. VW busses are pretty popular right now and so really expensive. šŸ˜ I have to start saving up for a (not dream) car soon, too. For now I’ll have to settle with a VW microbus Lego set I found. xD

A drawn mood board sorta thing? Sounds cool! I would love to see some!

Anonymous

@theloonyone. I like it! šŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,152 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >