Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics?

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics?

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 1,152 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. I KNOWWWW!!!!!

Nathan and David are my oldest characters…can’t believe I haven’t talked about them until now! 😭😭😭

You know what…I never thought of that…heh…but now that you bring it to mind…oof, I’m starting to think about it. Really, the book came out of my own place of doubting God’s unconditional love, so it’s always been a very personal book to me. 🙂

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76

THEIR NAMES ARE SO SIMILAR THOOOOOOO!!!! LIKE WHAT?!?!?! But I totally get not eveeeeeen seeing that 😂 BUT GUUURLLLL I SEEEEEE IIIIITTTTT 😭 😭 😭 SOOOOO HARD DO I SEE IT…….

but like as a twist one…like it obviously isn’t an allegory or an exact telling of it BECAUSE it’s different…..

it’s a “twist” or it just has like ties or pieces of familiarity to it.

at least for me it does….

I hope saying that doesn’t make it feel unoriginal it’s amazing!! So kinda like in my books it’s not an allegory bit has ties to things in the Bible, Like A’Grend is based on Eden, there’s the serpent and the garden, and Ara makes a mistake like Eve, trusting the serpent, there’s Guardians which are like a type and shadow of angels.

kinda like what Tolkien did with some of his stuff!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. THANK YOUUU!!!!!

And no, you saying that doesn’t make me feel bad at all!!!! 😀 After all, what better book to have similarities to than the Bible!? 😉

YESS!!!! AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT ABOUT YOUR BOOK!!!! Personally, I love allegories. Kinda the only fantasy I’ve ever read, lol, which means The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe only so far…lol. 😂😂😂

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

OH ALSO!! I HAVE GRIMM!!! (Ur favorite! Unless it’s November now? Lol. November is my favorite XD)

Grimm is Caucasian, I imagine him with whiter skin then most, sorta like Corvina maybe? He has black hair, reaches past his ears a bit to his neck, and deep, dark blue eyes.

His wolf form is a beautiful dark gray with light silver markings around his muzzle, neck and paws.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 ah thank you!!! 😊 also I’m about to make Paxton’s board!!!!! Eeeekk!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. GRIMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

You’re So Welcome! 😁😄 AHH, CAN’T WAITTTTTT!!!!!!

(Also…still not quite sure…Grimm and November are both just so…AMAZING!!!! 🤩🤩🤩 They’re fighting over my heart right now…😂)

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. So…I made two child picture ones for Riker and Leon!

First, Riker!!! SOOOO ADORABLEEEEE!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. And…LEON!!! 😍😍😍

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 PAXTON!! Ahh this is my little baby! He is the baby of the group so he is MY BABY!!! 🥰🥰🥰

(this board also features some adult pictures and a teen picture as well. Though not exactly how he looks I do e not the vibe they give and the top left one is just…..UGH MY HEART!!)

Paxton has fair skin, white and also pale with a VERY subtle blue tint or “icy” tint due to being Fae (well half-Fae really, though he doesn’t know that) and living in a cold climate.

His hair is white and can be described as Fluffy. (The multiple pictures of the same little boy is like the perfect hairstyle)Hes sooo cute. He has ice blue eyes, and while he should have wings like the rest of his family, he does not.

(Faerie wings btw, resemble what you’d see when people draw pictures of Angels. Large, Beautiful wings)

Because of this his back has the scarring and bone formation where they should be. (A bit of bone protrudes from his back, but not in a dangerous way. This is actually bone that would be in his wings, if he had any. It’s extremely small, like when deer have little horn nubs lol)

OH!!! And…

(this might be a spoiler to be warned)

after his book, book 4, He has a very large scar on his palm, from a knife slice.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76

AHHHHHHH!!!!!! BABIESSSSS!!!

ok ok ok….gotta be honest….

RIKER IS MY FAVORITE!!! (And I’m totally not biased…. 👀 XD!)

UGH HE IS SOOO ADORABLE!!! 😤😍😂

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. PAXTONNNNNN!!!!!! AGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

AND THANK YOU!!!! Riker bias is fine by me! 😂😂😂

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 np!!! AND IKR PAX IS A CUTIE!!

AND HERE IS LUNA!!

(and then Corvina!! And that’ll be it (for now I’ve got more ideas yaaay 😂)

Yall…Luna is SOOOO HARD TO FIND PICTURES FOR!!

ya know why?

HER HAIR!!!

Okay okay, so…

Luna’s hair reach a bit past her shoulders, it’s not super long at all. She wears a braid across the front of her hair, sort of in a half crown if that makes sense, and the rest of her hair down. Thing is…her hair is like purple-ish and pink-ish in hue. If that makes sense…

So like those GORGEOUS purple-ish pink crystal rocks you see sometimes? And you look up background with that in the search engine? Yea…that’s what her hairs based off of XD!!

Buuuuuut that is extremely hard to find SOOO we usually just have to go with white or purple for her pictures!

Also yes, she does have the pointed ears!!! And she has some sort of glowing marks on her face (I’m thinking just something small right underneath her eyes, haven’t totally figured it out yet.)

Her eyes also are also light purple 😂 so ya.

She’s the second youngest, so the shortest girl, (though in a year or two she’d be almost neck and neck with Jocelyn XD! My little short circus girl!!! XD XD!!) here’s Luna! (Aka, Dolunay!)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. SHE’S ADORABLE TOOO!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Elishavet Elroi
                              @elishavet-pidyon
                                • Total Posts: 1057

@freedomwriter76

(Thank you! I think she’ll keep her name. Lol.) Oh, I love the story (especially the story’s theme. That is deeply beautiful.) and the collages! The kiddos are very sweet.

I think I like Leon’s better, just because his childhood coloring is literally my own, so… It’s kinda interesting to see. XD but Riker’s big blue eyes are soooo cute!

Is that weird? XD

@godlyfantasy12

Awwwwwww, Paxton! He’s so cute.

And I love some of Grimm’s pictures! In fact, it just occurred to me that Grimm and Alwin look very similar. Just Alwin’s face is shaped a bit differently, and he’s darker. (In all honesty, he’s Dark Irish, if you know what I mean.)

Oh! And you love David and Jonathan too?! Jonathan is one of my favorite Bible characters. The way he gives all “right” to the throne to David…. I just love it.

And… Okay, so the boy I called Fritz on the spoiler forum is actually Reúven. And he is literally Jonathan, he even has a bow! So, he and Viktor become like David and Jonathan, to the point that Reúven, while he could take the family heritage, (the role as a Shepherd) he gives it to Viktor, because he believes that that’s what God intends for Viktor.

See why I love him?!

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Elishavet Elroi
                                @elishavet-pidyon
                                  • Total Posts: 1057

@godlyfantasy12

Okay, so Luna…

Has slowly been becoming my favorite. I know I know like near nothing about her, but… She’s still climbing up there.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 1,152 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >