Any Thoughts on this Scene? :)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Any Thoughts on this Scene? :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Gracie J.
    @gracie-j
      • Total Posts: 1789

@freedomwriter76 Of course! <3333

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Horsegirl13
      @horsegirl13
        • Total Posts: 11

Oh my, @freedomwriter76! That’s awesome! It really made me feel for Leon and makes me want to cry.

PS. You’re homeschooled? Me too!

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@horsegirl13. Thank you so much! I was hoping everyone could feel for him! I do! *cries*

I AM! That’s awesome! Love meeting new homeschoolers. 😉

Lydia S.
          @lydia-s
            • Total Posts: 399

@freedomwriter76

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it. XD Working with characters and storylines like these is difficult, but you’re doing an amazing job!

Leon reminds me a lot of a character I’m writing for, actually. They both feel a divide between themselves and God (Though my character kind of did it to himself… Plus, he’s mentally unstable/descending into insanity and under the influence of an evil spirit).

Anywho, great scene!!! I enjoyed it from beginning to end. 😉 <333

Anonymous

@lydia-s. Aww, thank you so much! 😀 Thank you! I try to do well. XD

Ooh, your character sounds interesting(and heartbreaking!). O_O

Lydia S.
              @lydia-s

@freedomwriter76

Ofc! 😉

Aww, thanky! Darius is my baby, and I love him. 🙂 He’s based on King Saul. He’s kind of difficult to write for… But he’s the best, anyway. 😛

Anonymous

@lydia-s. 😀

You’re Very Welcome! I totally get that. 😉 My baby is Riker, so…I get you. XD (Writer’s do chose favorites. XD)

Lydia S.
                  @lydia-s

@freedomwriter76

*covers other non-favorite characters’ ears* We certainly do! XDXDXD

Anonymous

@lydia-s. (sorry for the late reply…I totally forgot about this. XD #ScatteredWritersBrain) Haha, we most certainly do. I love them all (well, except Hans, Hitchens, and Franz, XP) but Riker’s most definitely (oh my goodness, I can’t spell definitely right. I hate it! XD) my top. Could you pick your top 5? I’ll list mine. XD

1. Riker (we all know this, XD)

2. Ezra

3. (ooh, this is getting tough!) Leon

4. Dr. Morrison (or Andrew, same diff XD)

5. Aadelheide

That’s probably it. But it’s so hard to chose and it changes as I learn more and more about my characters. XP

Lydia S.
                      @lydia-s

@freedomwriter76

You’re good!!! If anyone understands how busy life gets, it’s me. XD

Aww, I completely agree with your top three when it comes to your characters! Ryker is my favorite, but I love Ezra and Leon, too. When it comes to my characters, it’s a bit complicated. XD For an individual WIP, a nameless retelling of the story of David, the following list is pretty accurate:

1. DARIUSSSSSSSSSS… (He’s based on King Saul; he’s my baby, and he’s probably one of my favorite characters I’ve ever come up with.)

2. Adelaide (Michal, David’s first (and in this case, only) wife)

3. Emmett (David- except he only has one arm)

4. Michael (Samuel)

5. Adrian (Jonathan)

If we’re talking about all of my characters ever… Oh, boy… It’s tough… XD

1. Simon the Zealot (From my going-to-be-written-when-I’m-mature-enough trilogy about Simon Peter)

2. Darius (Mentioned above)

3. Dr. Erbus (Villain from my fantasy WIP)

Hmmm… Now things are complicated… XD

4. Simon Peter (From the same series as Simon the Zealot) and the other disciples

5. Korbin maybe??? (From a retelling of Moses) Or Aidyl or Legatus (Both from my fantasy WIP)

So, yeah! That’s as accurate as I’m going to get, I think. XD Honestly, though, I love them all.

Also, random side note, but I love your quote. 😀

Anonymous

@lydia-s. Thanks. 🙂

Ooh, I love your answers! Your characters all sound interesting already! And a retelling of David!? I love the sound of that! And oh, Emmett only has one arm? Intriguing. And haha, I have an MC with the name Adrian! XD Ooh, and the Trilogy about Simon Peter sounds awesome too! I totally get waiting until you’re more mature. 😉 My books can handle some tough things, what with many of them being about WWII and a lot of my characters having gone through abuse and struggling with alcohol, and other things…and also…the Holocaust is not a subject for the young, just to be honest. But it depends on the maturity level, honestly. I was reading books about the Holocaust (even non-fiction) at 10 years old. But I totally understand waiting until you’re older. 😀

Anonymous

@lydia-s. Ooh, and thanks! I love the quote too! It’s one of my favorites! 😀

Lydia S.
                            @lydia-s

@freedomwriter76

Many of my characters from the trilogy deal with those same things! Especially Simon the Zealot. At this point, I think I’m as old as James and John would have been… But since I’m not a guy, all of my MCs are men, and I’m dealing with the greatest story ever told, I feel like I need to hold off for a while. I need a guy’s brain to pick, and I’d like him to be about the same age and in a similar situation as my MC, Simon Peter. So, yeah! I’ll get to that trilogy, Lord willing, in a year or two. 🙂

Anonymous

@lydia-s. Totally get that, girl. 🙂

Also, I’m not a guy either, yet almost all my MC’s are guys. XD

Lydia S.
                                @lydia-s

@freedomwriter76

lol Same here! XD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >