4 (or more!)-year-old story for your personal enjoyment

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Critique Requests 4 (or more!)-year-old story for your personal enjoyment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Faith Q.
    @faith-q
      • Total Posts: 106

So….. I had a fun idea. Today I’ve been editing a story I wrote when I was probably 11-12. It was my first time (that I can remember) trying to write a novel, and it was pretty pathetic… but today I am displaying my poor beginnings for your enjoyment. This is the first chapter of around 5 1/2 (I never actually finished the story). It is filled with attempts at character faults, poor dialogue, and a total lack of believability, but it’s so. Much. Fun! to read. Oh, and I added all the parenthesis and a good deal of the punctuation and grammar today. (It may not be perfect, but it’s better than it was before. Trust me.) I also tried not to change any of the wording, so it’s exactly (as far as I can tell) like it was before. Enjoy! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZvFjw1Mwe-sT9Gwkg33tNzj9ZptL_U8U93FyOCWels8/edit?usp=sharing

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Faith Q..
      Autumn Rebecca
      @autumn-rebecca
        • Total Posts: 57

I know this was posted so long ago, but I’m on the road and needed something to occupy my time. 😅

It was so cute! For a first attempt, you did well! Thank you for sharing!

Words have the ability to touch the darkest souls... The receiver must simply allow them to.

Whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 2583

“Could it be… a bomb?” XD

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >