The Legend of King Daeus

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Short Story Critiques The Legend of King Daeus

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 528 total)
  • Author
    Ethryndal
    @ethryndal
      • Total Posts: 1013

@f5a8c3e92 You have come to the right internet space for that. *signs you up*

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Ethryndal
      @ethryndal

@Dragon-Snapper I think you need to somehow get these fanatics’ MBTI obsession into your next story…

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

The Impossible Girl
        @f5a8c3e92
          • Total Posts: 146

@ethryndal Haha. Thank you. I assure you that I’ll be very useful. *pulls out encyclopaedia of plans for world domination* (Typical INTJ. Prepared for everything)

"Not all who wander are lost."
          Wild Australian. INXJ.

Ethryndal
          @ethryndal

@f5a8c3e92

Step #1: Look at people from the corner of your eyes and say something creepy. This will scare them out of their wits.

Step #2: Turn your head so you’re meeting their gaze full on and slowly pull your mouth into a smile. An evil cackle is optional.

Step #3: At this point, they will be so terrified of you they will just flee.

My tried and true method. I tested it on my family. *evil cackle* Or you could do it the @Daeus way, but who wants to make people like them? I’d rather have people be scared of me… XD

Sarah Spradlin
            @spradlin
              • Total Posts: 189

LOL, all. Glad to see I am surrounded by other E Js. 😀 @winter-rose To answer your question (in a delayed manner because college and also work) hmmmmm… well, I mean, it would depend on what our end game goal was for world domination. Like, if taking over the world would mean forcing everyone to be nicer and having a streamlined way to fix our food system, then, absolutely I’d be game. In general, though, the world is a lot of people. I think I’d rather settle for one country… maybe two. xD How would I do it…. hmmmmm… probably just talk to people, gain their trust, and gradually work my way up through the ranks of government until I’m in the executive seat and then, using the good will I have stored among whoever I’ve interacted with along the way, allocate more powers to my position until it’s a authoritarian system.

*long winded explanation over*

I also like this unicorn-trojan horse idea. There should definitely be confetti inside. Just for the victory party afterward, of course.

"When enemies attack your kingdom you don't flee you show them why it's your kingdom. With your lightsaber."

The Impossible Girl
              @f5a8c3e92
                • Total Posts: 146

@ethryndal I completely agree. *cackles* However, I find it much more enjoyable for them to not even know I am there… They will hear a noise behind them, turn around and see nothing. The lights will flicker and they will have fallen right into my trap…

"Not all who wander are lost."
                Wild Australian. INXJ.

Snapper
                @dragon-snapper
                  • Total Posts: 3515

@daeus @jenali @spradlin I think that we are outnumbered by introverts. Probably a good thing…less cooks in the kitchen make a better concoction.

@that_writer_girl_99
                  I’m working on it. I haven’t written much in the past few days, but I have it all planned out.

@christi-eaton
                  Aha! Another extrovert!

Okay, if Daeus is the dictator, and Christi the secretary, I’ll be head of security. Always wanted to be one of those. Note to self: watch out for confett-filled Trojan unicorn and @f5a8c3e92 ‘s flickering lights.

@ethryndal
                  It seems unavoidable now… 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 1486

Ah I laugh so much reading through threads like this (well, internal laughter. I usually don’t laugh out loud when I read. Is that an introvert thing or just me?). Keepers are truly awesome.

@spradlin
                    Yes just ruling one or two countries would probably be more practical than ruling the whole world . :D. Your strategy sounds similar to Daeus’s. If you guys became dictators together the world would be awesome (and full of ice-cream and confetti).
                    Ah yes, we do need confetti for the Trojan unicorn *adds to battle plans*.

@f5a8c3e92
                    Yay for a fellow introvert! You should share your world dominion plans with the rest of the introvert clan. 😉

@ethryndal
                    your tips for creeping people out are awesome. I will keep those in mind. 🙂

Snapper
                    @dragon-snapper
                      • Total Posts: 3515

@winter-rose I’m keeping my eye on you. As self-declared Head of Security of Daeus’ dictatorship, I shall add to my defenses, a confetti-deflecting shield.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 1486

@dragon-snapper
                        What? Little old me? I’m innocent officer I promise *crosses fingers behind back*. 🙂
                        I didn’t know confetti shields existed.

Ethryndal
                        @ethryndal

@Dragon-snapper So if we breach security, you’ll melt us?

Elizabeth
                          @that_writer_girl_99
                            • Total Posts: 1819

I didn’t either @winter-rose We’ll have to find someway to work around that…

I’d like to point out that the confetti idea can be credited to @ethryndal …I blame her for any accidents involving multicolored-paper in the KP forums.

@dragon-snapper
                            I haven’t worked on my WIP this week either…I’m still trying to figure out where I want it to go, to be honest.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Shaina
                            @jenali
                              • Total Posts: 142

@dragon-snapper The extrovert’s are badly outnumbered….
                              Lets see, if Daeus is dictator, Christi is secretary, and Dragon Snapper is the head of security, I shall be director of marketing. For Daeus’ plan we shall need a department for that.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Shaina.

The Scattered Writer

Elizabeth
                              @that_writer_girl_99
                                • Total Posts: 1819

@jenali Better you than me… marketing…numbers…*shudders*

I feel like we’re preparing for a roleplay session or something…

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Ethryndal
                                @ethryndal

@that_writer_girl_99 I’ve been framed! Blame @Spradlin for the confetti, not me. I deal in the glitter department. Someone, I need a witness!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 528 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >