*shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Hoven
    @sarah-h
      • Total Posts: 669

@aysia-serene *arrives scandalously late* Hi Aysia! I like your name. 🙂

Greta
      @gretald
        • Total Posts: 450

@dragon-snapper
        No, don’t melt my cookies! Give me cookies or give me death (okay, maybe that’s a little too extreme). 😉 😛

Snapper
        @dragon-snapper
          • Total Posts: 3515

@gretald Only a little though. 😛
          Alright, I won’t, but don’t eat to many. I’ll melt the chocolate chips though, just so the cookies taste even better.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Greta
          @gretald

@dragon-snapper
            Oh, thanks. Gooey cookies with melted chocolate chips…Perfect. 😉

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 77

Wow… I’d apologize for the late response, but as @ethryndal pointed out, a wizard is never late… *mysterious wink*
              But in my absence, my cookies have been much improved *steals one back* *eats it*

@dragon-snapper
              yes, Toothless can talk in the books. (actually, technically, all dragons can talk, it’s just that Hiccup understands dragonese) He’s basically the opposite of the movie Toothless. He’s small, lazy, and very whiny. Which makes him really funny.

@gretald
              HI! 😀 Hmm… I did the online house placement test, and I got Griffindor, though I’m not sure if the REAL Sorting Hat would place me in that or Ravenclaw. What about you?
              I’ve never actually watched the movies, only the first two, but I’ve read all the books, just this last summer <3 <3 <3
              Mostly I draw book characters (mine and my friends) and sometimes real people. What do you draw?

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 77

@sarah-h heheh, thanks! 😀

Greta
                @gretald

@aysia-serene
                  I’m Ravenclaw. 🙂 I took the test on Pottermore (the best one out there; you can also find out your wand type and your Patronus). 😉
                  The movies are very, VERY well done, but, of course, the books are better (movies never can beat books, though they’ve tried many times and even come close). 😀
                  Oh, that’s cool you draw your characters! I like to draw animals and landscapes. Actually, I prefer painting, but drawing is a necessary part of painting. I do like drawing, too, though. 🙂

And I think @ethryndal is right…I need to become a wizard so I will never be late again! I will always arrive precisely when I mean to. 😉

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Greta.
                Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >