New here

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE New here

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Ben Powell
    @supermonkey42
      • Total Posts: 273

@rochellaine It’s probably a good thing you did. I’m always late to new topics anyways. 🙂

Wait, I just realized that you have 945 posts! And I distinctly remember commenting on your introduction topic not all that long ago. I feel like I’m on here all the time until I realize just how much everyone else is.

(Really I can’t say if that’s strange because my own strangeness hampers my judgement of others’ strangeness. 😀 )

A Kapeefer for life!
      Compendium of KP Literature: kapeeferliterature.wordpress.com

Rochellaine
      @rochellaine
        • Total Posts: 3322

@supermonkey42 Oh my goodness, OH MY GOODNESS!  I didn’t even notice!!! Looks like I’m on here way too much, doesn’t it? 😀  I think I remember you commenting on my introduction topic, but at that point I was so swamped by new people, creatures, and things that I’m not sure I remember anything distinctly.

Haha. 🙂

@alia
        I haven’t seen it, but I can tell you if you stick around here you probably won’t find it.  This place is a great place to lose minds, but not so good for rediscovering them.  Haha, I’ve never done that, but I did try to explain raspberries to my dad once, including rambling and mumbling about “King Daeus”, “ice cream” and “raspberry suns/crowns” and he looked at me with a very strange look on his face before I finally subsided.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Alia
        @alia
          • Total Posts: 1253

@rochellaine, I should have known it wouldn’t want to return. And there are to many minds wandering KP for you to know which was mine…

My little sister was reading over my shoulder earlier and I was trying to explain things to her, only to have her inform me that we are insane and that dragons aren’t real, and the kingdom of Penn isn’t real, and crowns can’t have raspberries and, well, you get the picture.

WIP - Decisions
          Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Rochellaine
          @rochellaine

@alia 😀 😀 They never believe in us… How old is your little sister?  For that matter, how old are you?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Alia
            @alia
              • Total Posts: 1253

@rochellaine, I know, its so sad… :'(

she’s nine. we adopted her about six years ago. So her filter is non-existent. I’m 16. how old are you?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Alia.

WIP - Decisions
              Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Rochellaine
              @rochellaine

@alia I’m eighteen at present – but I’m going to be nineteen in exactly one week. 🙂

That’s cool! We’ve adopted eight so far and are in the process of adopting again.  How many kids are in your family?

@filewriterbase13x
                In order not to take over your topic with our own conversation I will include you in it by asking you the same question:  How many kids are in your family? 😀

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Joy
                @dekreel
                  • Total Posts: 2304

@rochellaine  Oh yeah! You do have 940 posts! WOW, that means you’ll be an Eccentric Mentor soon. I wonder if it’s a record…

You can pronounce it however you want.

NC Stokes
                  @daughteroftheking
                    • Total Posts: 1156

@filewriterbase13x That’s so cool! Your book sounds really neat. SCI-FI!! I love sci-fi.

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

filewriter@base13x
                    @filewriterbase13x
                      • Total Posts: 110

@sam-kowal, oh yeah. I started that, but got sidetracked. GOOD JOB! At least so far. Like I said, I started it. I will definitely go back to it. 😃

Currently writing the Hostanica Files with the assistance of B-bot, my PAIA (Personal AI Assistant.)

filewriter@base13x
                      @filewriterbase13x

@alia, thank you. Um… OK, I don’t want to sound dumb, but I have no idea what a Meyer’s Brigg personality type is. What is it? What’s Meyer’s Brigg?

Currently writing the Hostanica Files with the assistance of B-bot, my PAIA (Personal AI Assistant.)

filewriter@base13x
                        @filewriterbase13x

@supermonkey42, thank you. Yes, I do really like Sci-fi. I like a lot of genres, but Sci-fi is probably my favorite for now. Actually it might tie with fantasy. Anyways,…

Haha, yeah. I already was there.

Oh, and, @rochellaine, I liked the comic. Raspberry ice cream from puppies. And here I thought ice cream came from cows in Antarctica.

filewriter@base13x
                          @filewriterbase13x

@rochellaine, haha. It’s fine. We only have two. Me and my younger brother.

filewriter@base13x
                            @filewriterbase13x

@daughteroftheking, I am glad you think so. I love telling people about my book, but the problem is that I can’t really say very much. It’s all twined together, which makes it a great story, but also hard to talk about it without revealing a lot. That’s why I still haven’t written my synopsis.

Julia R.
                              @julia-r
                                • Total Posts: 81

Welcome, @filewriterbase13x ! Gosh, you sound a lot like me when I was your age! I still love painting and reading and writing and all that stuff, but I’m a bad fan and haven’t listened to Adventures in Odyssey in years.

Your book sounds awesome! I also love writing sci-fi and fantasy.

also since you love chocolate, definitely try the Endangered Species brand. You can get it in most health food stores like Earth Fare or Whole Foods, but you can also order it online. It’s an amazing brand with a lot of vegan chocolates and the best dark chocolate you’ll ever put in your mouth. And the most fantastic part: 10% of their sales go to helping– you guessed it– endangered species of animals.

Now that I’m done advertising (I really should get paid), let me just say again: welcome. I hope you learn as much from this website as I have!

Rochellaine
                                @rochellaine

@filewriterbase13x Oh, I forgot you haven’t watched the video yet! @dekreel can you please give this person the link to the milking puppies video?

The comic is based on a couple of the Kapeefer jokes, as is the rest of the KP lit on that site and if you watch the video it will make more sense.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 101 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >