New here

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE New here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    filewriter@base13x
    @filewriterbase13x
      • Total Posts: 110

Hi everyone! I have wanted to join Kingdom Pen for a long time, and now I finally have. It might take me a while to figure out how things work around here, and I am kind of a shy person, but I can’t wait to start getting to know you all.

I guess I should tell you some things about me.

I am fourteen.

I love:

Writing (of course)

Painting

Reading

Building LEGOs

Listening to music and Adventures in Odyssey audio dramas

Playing with my new puppy, Jazzy

I have a younger brother, am home-schooled, and LOVE chocolate.

Ok, that’s all. And since there are no emojis on here, just imagine me smiling big and waving. 🙂

Currently writing the Hostanica Files with the assistance of B-bot, my PAIA (Personal AI Assistant.)

filewriter@base13x
      @filewriterbase13x

Oh, wait how did I do that emoji? Wait a minute… :0 🙂 😉 :,(

Currently writing the Hostanica Files with the assistance of B-bot, my PAIA (Personal AI Assistant.)

Ingrid
        @ingridrd
          • Total Posts: 830

@filewriterbase13x  Hiiii!!!!!  Welcome to the bestisisistiest place on the internet!  I also love to write, paint, read, and eat chocolate.  😉  Awww, what breed is your puppy??

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Joy
          @dekreel
            • Total Posts: 2304

@filewriterbase13x  WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!! Glad you’re here! 😀

If you wish to know, the emojis I have discovered so far are ‘:-)’ ‘:-(‘ ‘;-)’ ‘:-D’ ‘8-)’   But perhaps there are more. 😉

What is your favorite book? What do you like to paint? Do you like music?

You can pronounce it however you want.

filewriter@base13x
            @filewriterbase13x

@ingridrd, hi. Wow, this place must be pretty great then. Makes me more glad that I joined. My puppy is an adorable mini Chihuahua. I never thought I would like having a Chihuahua that much, but that was before I got my Jazzy. That might just be because I am in love with pretty much all dogs. 😍 BTW, I love your profile pic. I also love wolves.

filewriter@base13x
              @filewriterbase13x

@dekreel, thanks. I am glad to be here. 🙂  My favorite book? Well, that’s pretty hard for me to decide because I love so many. My favorites include The Hobbit and the Chronicles of Narnia. I also like the Lord of the Rings books. I like painting pretty much anything, but I seem to enjoy giant crosses, big words and letters, or random designs best. I do like music. Actually I probably like it a little too much. 😊

Wait, your not a wolf. Aw man. I guess I can’t mark that off of my bucket list yet.

Sam Kowal
                @sam-kowal
                  • Total Posts: 635

@filewriterbase13x

😀 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! Stan, my pet dragon, says Hi. (Actually, it was a kind of long welcome speech that was unintelligible, but it meant Hi.)

I, too, am a big fan of the Hobbit, Narnia, and Lord of the Rings. In fact, many people here are ;P

What do you like to write about? I write fantasy 😛

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                  Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Joy
                  @dekreel

@filewriterbase13x  Ahh, classics! 😉

Do you sing or play an instrument? What kind of music do you like to listen to? I dabble in singing and piano, but I play cajon the most. I like listening to new age, classical and soundtracks 🙂

So you want to meet a wolf? Fair enough, I’ll hook you up with @ingridrd! *sticks head out of door* Ingrid! I found someone who wants to meet you!

Joy
                    @dekreel

Ohhh wait, you’ve already met X’D Oops!

@ingridrd
                        @filewriterbase13x

filewriter@base13x
                      @filewriterbase13x

@sam-kowal, hi. And hello Stan. I have never been greeted by a dragon before. I am honored. 😊

I am glad to hear that many people here are fans of those books. Because, really, how can you not be.

I like to write all kinds of stuff. I have written a short fiction story that takes place in modern times. I am now working on a fantasy project with a friend. I really like Sci-fi, which is what the books I am working is. I like to write pretty much anything with the exception of romance. As long as it has action, ingenious inventions, or a dozen plot twists, I’ll write it. Which, come to think of it, might be why I haven’t tried nonfiction.

So, thank you, Sam and Stan, for your greeting. I am getting the feeling that this is the best place there is on the internet.☺

Daeus
                        @daeus
                          • Total Posts: 4238

@filewriterbase13x Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!

I’m glad to meet someone else who writes in many genres. 😀 Are there any genres you want to write in the future?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

filewriter@base13x
                          @filewriterbase13x

@dekreel, yeah I did meet Ingrid. Well, isn’t that great. I can mark it off after all. What a day. I got to join KP, met a wolf, and got greeted by a dragon. I can tell that I will have many fascinating  adventures in this kingdom. No, I am not musical at all, sadly, but my brother definitely is. I like singing, but only when I think others aren’t listening.

filewriter@base13x
                            @filewriterbase13x

@daeus, hmm… I don’t know. I guess Christian fiction would definitely be an option. I tried historical fiction before, but it didn’t work, because I did not plan it out well. I also wrote from a villain’s POV in the book I am writing. That was fun. 🙂

filewriter@base13x
                              @filewriterbase13x

@livgiordano, hey. I finally got on Kingdom Pen. You told me to tag you, and that’s what I am doing. 😀 Sorry I didn’t think to do it earlier. So… Yeah.

LivGiordano
                                @livgiordano
                                  • Total Posts: 86

@filewriterbase13x ELIZABETH!! *tackle hugs* It’s so awesome, and slightly strange to see you here. But YAY! I know you’ll absolutely love it. This place has been great for me so far, so…😉😘

www.livforhim.wordpress.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >