Hi, I'm GabbyJ!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi, I'm GabbyJ!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Emily D
    @emily-d
      • Total Posts: 168

@gabbyj  Oh, and do you like music?  🙂

I tell my story. Not so that I get glory, but so that others may know Hope.

GabbyJ
      @gabbyj
        • Total Posts: 92

@allison-grace Oh, okay! I might try Rebels, then. Thanks for the heads-up about the Clone Wars.

*Swirls cape menacingly while the Imperial March plays in the background*

GabbyJ
        @gabbyj

@emily-d Yes, I have read the Wars of the Realm series–it’s awesome! I think it has a really ingenious plot.

I don’t play any instruments, but I love singing, listening to the songs my sister comes up with on the piano, and listening to movie soundtracks. What kind of music do you like?

Emily D
          @emily-d

@GabbyJ  I’m glad you like them!  As for music, I play classical piano, so I love classical music.  But as for songs, I’m more of a Christian pop fan (Britt Nicole, Newsboys, and some of Audio Adrenaline’s and The After’s songs-I haven’t heard heaps of their stuff but I like a lot of what I’ve heard from them).  What kind of movie soundtracks do you enjoy?  🙂

SeekJustice
            @seekjustice
              • Total Posts: 3365

@Gabbyj its pretty cool in Australia! Yes, lots of kangaroos. They’re a bit of a pest to be honest.</p>
              That’s sounds cool! I am a very diserve writer, but I particularly like writing historical mixed with fantasy. I just finished the draft of a dystopian novel though

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by SeekJustice.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

NC Stokes
              @daughteroftheking
                • Total Posts: 1156

@GabbyJ I like to write fantasy, fantasy, and a bit of fantasy on the side. 😉 I also have a sci-fi in the works, but it’s almost fantasy it’s so crazy. 😛

*glances at calendar* Oo, it’s almost Christmas! *tosses handfuls of tinsel everywhere*

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 115

@gabbyj

Not a problem! What’s your favorite Star Wars movie?

Merry Christmas! *gives you cookies and a candy cane*

GabbyJ
                  @gabbyj

@emily-d Oh, I’ve heard some of Afters’ songs–I really like them! 😀

I own the soundtracks to Narnia and Newsies–I like the music from Percy Jackson, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Courageous, Star Wars, Jurassic Park, the list goes on…I have a cousin who owns a ton of soundtracks. : )

Have you seen Newsies?

GabbyJ
                    @gabbyj

@seek-justice That sounds cool…what exactly is dystopian? I’ll probably recognize it once you explain it. 🙂

GabbyJ
                      @gabbyj

@daughteroftheking That’s awesome! *High fives for fantasy*

Hooray! *Adds red and green confetti to the tinsel*

GabbyJ
                        @gabbyj

@allison-grace My favorite Star Wars movie is a toss-up between Rogue One and the Force Awakens. Wait, wait, I change it to the Force Awakens because the characters don’t all die. What’s your favorite?

Merry Christmas! Mmm, thanks for the treats. Here, have some hot cocoa. : )

Joy
                          @dekreel
                            • Total Posts: 2304

@gabbyj  have you ever heard the soundtrack for the game “Planet Coaster?” It’s the best soundtrack EVER! It’s called You, Me & Gravity

Sorry, you were talking about soundtracks and I just had to mention this ;P

You can pronounce it however you want.

GabbyJ
                            @gabbyj

@dekreel I’ve never heard it before–sounds exciting, though. : )

Anonymous
                                • Total Posts: 115

@gabbyj

I don’t have a favorite movie. 🙂 My favorite character is R2, but BB-8 is so cute…

Emily D
                                @emily-d

@gabbyj  No, I haven’t seen Newsies.  Is it good?  What’s it about?  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >