Hello!!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Daeus
    @daeus
      • Total Posts: 4238

Hi, @radically-surrendered 😀

What’s it like in Mexico? I think you’re our first ISTJ ever.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 859

@radically-surrendered Pride and Prejudice is awesome!!!! Emily and I are currently watching the 1995 version of the movie with our mom….it is so good! CS Lewis is great too. Do you ever listen to the Piano Guys? Oh, and I love historical fiction…it is so great.

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 859

@emily 🙄 Ok 😉
          BTW, @radically surrendered, if you haven’t already guessed, Emily and I are sisters

Amy L. Klob
          @amy-l-klob
            • Total Posts: 19

@radically-surrendered – Welcome! I’m pretty new here too. Glad you found this site! They have great, thought-provoking articles!

You like historical fiction? That’s great! I love it myself. I write it even. 🙂 Do you write?

katie
            @lifeofkatie
              • Total Posts: 137

@radically-Surrendered….you.speak.German!?!? That’s sooooo neat!! It’s the lanuguage I want to learn to speak someday.

Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I hope you’ll find the conversation and critiques valuable and the friendship sweet!

Hannah
              @salome01w4g
                • Total Posts: 991

@radically-surrendered welcome! welcome to the realm of crazy um… I mean totally normal people who love to write.
                That’s so neat that you live in Mexico!
                Are you a country person or a city??
                I prefer the country. 🙂
                *hands you a bowl of chocolate icecream*

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 103

@daeus
                  It kinda depends on where in Mexico you are. I live in the state of Chihuahua, so it’s pretty hot and dry here, and most plants dont pass 4 feet.

@shannon
                  Pride and Prejudice is hands down my favorite movie, though I’m too lazy to check which year. I love the Piano Guys!

@amy-l-klob

I’ve already noticed they have awesome articles. And I might write historical some day, but I really dread all the research.

@lifeofkatie

Thank you so much!

@salome01w4g

I coule never live in a city. I’ve lived in the country all my life. And thank you, two of my favorite things combined!!!

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 1330

@radically-surrendered You like Pride and Prejudice? That’s the absolute best! I looooooooove it! Ok. That was probably too many ‘o’s’. I also love C.S. Lewis and the Piano Guys. A while ago, we got to go to the concert. Our parents also surprised us with meet and greet passes. It was awesome! So, math? I like geography and history.

Catwing
                    @catwing
                      • Total Posts: 2557

@radically-surrendered You like riding! Me too. Though I have stopped lessons because we’re moving. What genre do you like to write? I like fantasy. The book I’m working on is fantasy and sci-fi.
                      Your book sounds like another world. 😉
                      Welcome!

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 103

@emily
                        You can never have too many ‘o’s for Pride and Prejudice. 😉 And History would have to be a very close third favorite subject.

@catwing

I like to write fantasy, historical fiction, and also just your normal, realistic fiction. (What do you call that anyways? Sorry, I know thats something I should probably know.)

J.A. Penrose
                        @jess-penrose
                          • Total Posts: 377

Hi @radically-surrendered! Realistic fiction is often called contemporary.

Ooooh, an ISTJ, interesting.

What would be your least favorite genre to write in?

And welcome!

Writer | Freelance Editor
                          Inspiration&lt

SeekJustice
                          @seekjustice
                            • Total Posts: 3365

@radically-surrendered welcome!! I’m SeekJustice, also seventeen. Mexico sounds like a really interesting place to live (I’m from Australia)! And all those languages!! I know the tiniest bit of German, which I picked up while I was writing a book about a German boy, but I’ve always wanted to learn it properly. 😀 Everyone seems to have flooded you with questions already, so I’ll leave it there. I look forward to getting to know you.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Josiah DeGraaf
                            @aratrea
                              • Total Posts: 717

Welcome to the site @radically-surrendered! Glad you were able to pull yourself enough away from social media to join us. 😉 Have you written any longer works in the past, or will this pirate story be your first?

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Anonymous
                                • Total Posts: 1330

@radically-surrendered Agreed! 😛 History is awesome and super fun to write. 😉

Kylie
                                @kballen
                                  • Total Posts: 65

@radically-surrendered ¡Hola! I know everyone has said this already, but welcome to the bestiest place on the internet. I think it’s so cool that you live in Mexico. My mom is making me learn Spanish, and I think it’s very challenging to learn one language, let alone 4! I know everyone is asking you with questions, but I will shake it up a bit by asking you, what is your favorite thing to do outside?

Harry Potter forever!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >