Going Live

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Daeus
    @daeus
      • Total Posts: 4238

Hello good people of the forum,

I’ve just been waiting to make this announcement. A lot.

You see, other than our theme mastery course, I think this is gonna be one of our biggest steps in training authors towards success as Christian writers. …But, dear me, I haven’t even told you what it is yet. 😛

On the 23rd of this month, 8-9pm EST, KP will be doing it’s first online live panel discussion! This is exactly like those panel discussions at conferences where you get to ask that question that’s been driving you crazy for the whole conference. The only difference is that this panel discussion will be online in a webinar like format.

Answering your questions will be Josiah Degraaf, Sierra Ret, and Hope Schmidt, some of the people who write most of our articles on KP. Come with anything writing related you want an answer on. I know you all have questions. Some of you want to know about the ethics of Christian writing. Others have questions about POV or characterization. Some of you want to know how to publish a book. Bring all of these questions to the panel discussion and we’ll have a big learning party. Learn from what others are asking about and grow in your writing through a more personal mentorship than anything we’ve ever done before on KP.

Mark your calendars!

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1486

@Daeus Yay!!! This sounds fantabulous 🙂 ! I am unfortunately unsure if I will be able to make it 🙁 , but its still an epic idea.

Three cheers for all the KP staff who do such cool things for the benefit of their fellow writers. 🙂

Ingrid
        @ingridrd
          • Total Posts: 830

@Daeus I will check my calendar and get back to you all ASAP. This sounds so cool!

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Daeus
          @daeus

@ingridrd Great. You don’t need to tell me if you’re coming, but I certainly wouldn’t mind.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Greta
            @gretald
              • Total Posts: 450

@Daeus
              This. Sounds. So. Cool. I will need to check with my mom (she’s the master planner, after all), but I really hope I can come!!!

SleepwalkingMK
              @sleepwalkingmk
                • Total Posts: 179

@daeus Yay! This sounds great! Unfortunately, I live overseas, so I won’t be able to make it 🙁 Will there be a recording?

Read to explore worlds, write to create them.

Daeus
                @daeus

@sleepwalkingmk Yes, there will be a recording.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Northerner
                  @northerner
                    • Total Posts: 244

I’m not sure I’ll be able to do it, though I’d love to. If I can’t, is there a place I can submit a question, and then I can listen to the recording later to hear the answer?

Daeus
                    @daeus

@northerner Absolutely. You can submit your questions here: https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/panel-questions/ You should be able to use the same link for the event to access the recording later.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Daeus
                      @daeus

@leumeister @i-j-anderson @perfectfifths @ethryndal @writefury @sleepwalkingmk @the-bean @anne-of-lothlorien @julia-r @gideon-sowdon @anne-swiftblade @corissa-maiden-of-praise @jess @his-instrument @timothy-young @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @overcomer @ingridrd @faithdk @gretald @alia @hannah-c @sarah-h @jadamae @mark-kamibaya

Hey everybody, this is a reminder that we’re having the KP panel discussion tonight at 8pm EST. Here’s the link to attend. https://kingdompen.org/panel-discussion/

You can send in your questions live, but if you post them here beforehand it will give the panelist time to formulate their best answers. We highly encourage you to attend live, but if you are not able to make it, we can still answer your questions and there will be a replay.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Ethryndal
                        @ethryndal
                          • Total Posts: 1013

@Daeus Just when you think KP can’t get any better. This. Is. So. COOL.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Leumeister
                          @leumeister
                            • Total Posts: 244

I missed it. 😛

Daeus
                            @daeus

Great news! If you missed our panel discussion today, there’s still the replay. There were a ton of great questions asked and answered. Check it out.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            >