Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ Other Art Forms ā€ŗ Art ā€ŗ Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 905 total)
  • Author
    Rochellaine
    @rochellaine
      • Total Posts: 3322

@daughteroftheking Q is hilariously horrible.Ā  The actor is great, though.Ā  šŸ˜€Ā  Did you know Q is also in VOY and DS9?Ā  And played by the same actor.Ā  I havenā€™t seen the episode, but I heard that the first time Captain Sisko of DS9 gets annoyed with Q he punches him, and then Q looks at him all hurt feelings and says something like ā€œJean-Luc never punched me!ā€ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Rochellaine
      @rochellaine

Character Collage for my poor little heroine:

@kaya-young
        No snake this time! šŸ˜€

@notawriter
        This is what she looks like normally.Ā  (No make-up.)

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Kaya Young
        @kaya-young
          • Total Posts: 272

@rochellaine Cool! So when do I get to find out what happens to your ā€œpoor little heroineā€?

The Kingdom has been torn asunder...
          http://www.encircledbygrace.com/

The fledgling Artist
          @notawriter
            • Total Posts: 328

@rochellaine Cool! Yeah thatā€™s a bit more like how I imagined her šŸ˜€

and I was so confused

Rochellaine
            @rochellaine

@kaya-young Oh, ohā€¦donā€™t ask!Ā  Iā€™m trying, but itā€™s not going as fast as I would like.

By the way,Ā I havenā€™t even found out what happens to her yet! šŸ˜€Ā  Iā€™ve done a very little bit of outlining, but mostly I just write as I go and see what comes out. (Which is sometimes a good thing ā€“ and sometimes a very bad thing.)

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Ingrid
              @ingridrd
                • Total Posts: 830

*puts hands on hips*Ā  This topic has been deserted long enough.Ā  I shall put an end to this monstrosity!Ā  Voila.Ā  šŸ˜‰

Introducing my superhero/fiction novella that is currently untitled because I seriously started it about 3 weeks ago.Ā  šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚

TheLedge

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Jane Maree
                @jane-maree
                  • Total Posts: 909

@ingridrd Aaaah I love superheroesssss.

Writing Heroes ā™¦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Ingrid
                  @ingridrd

@jane-maree Yeah, this is my first attempt at a superhero story and itā€™s so much fun to write!!!

NC Stokes
                    @daughteroftheking
                      • Total Posts: 1156

@rochellaine *hopes no one will notice how late Iā€™m replying* Yeah, Capt. Picard is way to nice to punch anyone. Blow up your spaceship? Sure, not no punching. šŸ˜› Nice collage, btw.

@ingridrd
                      Me likey!

Ā 

Ā 

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Ingrid
                      @ingridrd

@daughterofthekingĀ  Thank you, madam.Ā  šŸ˜‰

Rochellaine
                        @rochellaine

@daughteroftheking Haha, yes.Ā  @dekreel has just been introduced to the awesomeness of Picard, but hasnā€™t seen any good episodes yet!Ā  Letā€™s hope she keeps going until a good one shows up, because TNG actually has some of the best episodes ever, right?Ā  BTW have you tried VOY yet?

Thanks! Making collages is my new favorite thing to do when procrastinatingā€¦waitā€¦is that not a good thing?

šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Joy
                          @dekreel
                            • Total Posts: 2304

@rochellaine ā€¦ May I ask who Q isā€¦?

Best ST series ever, eh? Cool!

JSYK, TOS is probably going to stay my favorite, though X)

@daughteroftheking
                            Ā  Yeah, I like Picard! Heā€™s cool! He reminds me of the Doctorā€¦ Partially because heā€™s British XD

One thing that really bugs me about TNG is Data is almost just as cool as Spock is. NOOO! NO COMPETITION! PLEASE!! DX

You can pronounce it however you want.

Rochellaine
                            @rochellaine

@dekreel Q is a horribly-annoying/kinda-funny alien who calls himself omnipotent because he has really powerful abilities.Ā  Of course heā€™s not really omnipotent, and his powers can be taken away from him and he can die, though he doesnā€™t end up dying.Ā  Anyway, youā€™ll have to meet him to understand what heā€™s really like, but the character is so popular that he was on three different series. šŸ™‚

I actually like Voyager best, but TNG isĀ considered one of the best.

I like Data and Spock, but what do you think of Worf?Ā  Oh, yes, you donā€™t know his backstory.Ā  He is a Klingon who was raised by humans so heā€™s at constant war with trying to understand how to be both ā€“ kind of like Spock, who is half and half.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Rochellaine
                              @rochellaine

@daughteroftheking @ingridrd @dekreel @jenwriter17 @anyone-else I have a question.

Since I began making collages Iā€™ve also made several random collages that have nothing to do with anything Iā€™m working on.Ā  I really like them, and think they could be used for story prompts.Ā  What would you think of a topic where we can post any random collages/prompts we come up with so that others can write the stories for them?

For instance, hereā€™s a simple one I made that doesnā€™t go with any story Iā€™m writing or planning to write:

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Jenna Terese
                                @jenwriter17
                                  • Total Posts: 2522

@ingridrd I LOVE SUPERHEROES! your collage looks awesome!!! šŸ‘

@rochellaine
                                  I think thatā€™s a good idea! I run across cool looking photos all the time and I love making collagesā€¦ā€¦but I can only make so many for one WIP. awesome šŸ˜Š

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                                  www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 905 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >