Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    G. B. Carter
    @graceofspades2017
      • Total Posts: 81

@aysia-serene Oh my goodness you do too!?
      Salute
      Well that’s absolutely fabulous to know because it’s very easy to feel like the odd one out when you’re the only one posting pictures that aren’t gorgeous realistic portraits, ha!
      Anime is a pretty cool looking style besides. The only thing that kind of stinks is that when you try to look up how to draw in that style, you risk coming across some not so great content because it’s a common animating style for not so great shows and whatnot. *Sigh* The struggle.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by G. B. Carter.

Myers-Briggs Type (MBTI 🙂 ): INTP-T

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 77

@graceofspades2017 *smiling* nice picture xD And right! People here are so talented at realistic. I’m trying to work on realistic too; I like anime style but I’ve never really defined an exact anime style I can draw in.
        Here, I’ll upload a semi-recent picture so you can see what I mean.

….not that I particularly like this one. It’s just one of the most recent.
        I’ve gotten slightly more realistic… sort of…

SleepwalkingMK
        @sleepwalkingmk
          • Total Posts: 179

@graceofspades2017 Oh my word! I love it! Gabriel is so cute, and I love that position! 🙂 Thank you so much!

Read to explore worlds, write to create them.

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 53

@dragon-snapper, @aysia-serene
            For some reason my previous reply didn’t post, so I am trying again…

Alex, Riley, Jared, (Lacey), Daniel, Ashley, Lucas, Melody, Skylah and Henry.

Let me know who you want to draw and I will tell you a bit more about them.

Anonymous

I found the old post!!

@dragon-snapper
              , @aysia-serene
              Alex, Riley, Jared, (Lacey), Daniel, Ashley, Lucas, Melody, Skylah, Henry
              Alex: age 18, tall, brown hair and eyes, serious person
              Riley: age 17, very tall and skinny, long red curly hair and green eyes, annoyed expression/smirk if possible
              Jared: age 17, athletic build, blonde hair and blue/green/grey eyes, cocky smile
              Daniel: age 16, small build but athletic, black hair/Brown eyes (South African), warm, friendly smile
              Ashley: age 15, athletic build (but petite), blonde ringlets, dark brown eyes, superior/snobbish/model smile
              Lucas: age 15, relatively short and a bit chubby, blonde hair and light blue/grey eyes, cheeky grin
              Melody: age 13, short and an average weight (as opposed to Rikey who is really thin), brown ringlets and brown eyes, small smile/more serious expression, glasses (rectangle frames)
              Skylah: age 11, short and chubby, straight blonde hair and blue/grey eyes, big friendly grin
              Henry: age 9, short and skinny, mousy brown hair, brown eyes, rude expression (tongue sticking out, crossed eyes, etc.)

@g-b-carter, I could go for some cartoons, too 🙂

G. B. Carter
              @graceofspades2017

@sleepwalkingMK You’re so welcome! I loved drawing them. I love sibling relationships like those. 😀

@aysia-serene XD Why thank you. *throws up Mockingjay hand sign and whistles eerily*
                And I totally know what you mean as far as not really finding an exact style. But the beauty is that it’s art so you can make your own. 😀
                You’re doing really good at working on more realistic styles, by the way!! I can’t draw noses to save my life. They always end up looking really huge and hideous when I try to draw them realistically. You should be proud. 🙂

@holly-nelson-gray *excited gasp*
                Sooo many! I definitely would like to draw one. Probably one of the boys because I need practice.
                I’ll go with Jared.

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 77

@graceofspades2017 thank you!! I have been working on noses a lot lately, haha, so I’m glad you like it 😉

@holly-nelson-gray ooooh, I think I’ll try Henry, okay?

Snapper
                  @dragon-snapper
                    • Total Posts: 3515

@holly-nelson-gray Hmm…there are so many! Really, how do you keep track of them all? I think I’ll try Ashley and Alex. I don’t know which will be first.
                    @aysia-serene I don’t know. I like drawing both, but girls are much more easy for me to draw from a front portrait, and from the side, boys are easier…I guess it depends on the angle.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
                    @dragon-snapper

@holly-nelson-gray Ashley!
                      Ashley

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
                      @dragon-snapper

@holly-nelson-gray This one is better. 😛
                        Ashley

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

G. B. Carter
                        @graceofspades2017

@holly-Nelson-gray Ahem. I present to you. The lovely Jared.
                          Jared

I’m not sure if his hair and expression and general face is right, but you know. I tried.

Anonymous

Hey @g-b-carter who I can’t seem to tag! I think you drew Henry… But I still love him!! Thanks!!

@dragon-snapper
                            Aww, thanks!

G. B. Carter
                            @graceofspades2017

@holly-nelson-gray Haha, to tag me you have to go @graceofspades2017 🙂 (You tag people by their usernames… it confused me too :P)
                              Oh well, if it looks more like Henry, then that’s great. XD Use it however you wish~

Anonymous

@graceofspades2017
                                Sorry, I wasn’t criticising your work. I seriously do think you drew a perfect Henry, though. I can see Jared’s hair and eyes, but the smile is 100% Henry. Thank you so much!!! He’s gorgeous!

G. B. Carter
                                @graceofspades2017

@holly-Nelson-gray Oh, pfft! Don’t worry, I didn’t take it like that at all. I’m glad you liked it whether it’s Jared or Henry or anyone, haha! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 917 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >