Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

Alright guys. I went through and copy and pasted some of the remaining characters that haven’t been done yet. There’s plenty. 😛
      Joy Transhell: a spunky nine year old with chin length chocolate brown hair and brown eyes. she can’t seem to keep a smile off her face, but doesn’t laugh that often. She loves drawing maps and cracking codes. Wears dark red t-shirts and stretchy jeans. She can use a gun, but prefers knives. She is also skilled at gymnastics. From Alia.
      Dave Hopkinkz: He is a sixty year old no nonsense type of person. He has grey hair in a crew cut and green eyes. Tanned skin from years of being out in the sun. Fairly muscular. A very analytic mind. Also requires immediate obedience. Rarely smiles. From Alia.
      Captain CoalHeart, alias Captain Maul or Dereth Trevire. I don’t know much about his appearance, besides that he’s in his fifties, give or take. He’s horrible to look at, and is infamous as a terror. He’s a downright nasty man, and probably very hairy, and definitely ruthless. He was once a first mate, but his lust and heartlessness caused him to lead a mutiny and massacre all the hostages which were captured in a raid. From @i-j-anderson @christi-eaton @anne-swiftblade
      The Pole Cat, aka Griffith, male, in his thirties. This guy is pretty darned rotten, too. I’m bad at describing villainy, but this guy is manipulative and sly, but is filled with a cold hatred. He has black/dark brown hair and a birthmark that is spread from forehead to chin on the right side of his face. Because of the birthmark, his right eye is a light brown/gold color, while his left is dark green. (correct me if I’m wrong, Anne. I don’t think green sounds right) When he was young, he was more capable of feeling, but it quickly dissolved when he found out his mentor, the original Pole Cat, had sent his own partner to kill him. From I-j-anderson and Cristi and Anne-swiftblade.
      Sean: He lives in a futuristic society, but still likes to wear a cowboy hat everywhere (no matter how outdated they are). The left side of his face is scarred from an explosion and he is blind in his left eye. Half the time he wears sunglasses, and half the time he wears nothing over his eye just to enjoy people’s reaction. He’s in his early 20s and is a bit impish, loving jokes and practical pranks. He’s also a great hacker and loves messing with a program after hacking it to make automated voices say the most hilarious things. He has blue eyes, sandy hair that falls about his ears, and is very self-confident. From @hope
      Nykkai: She is usually known as the Fallen Apprentice bc she was not accepted into the Order of the Elements despite her power over Earth. She has since sworn revenge on her would-be master Lilli, as well as any other Guardians she may come across. She relentlessly seeks The Stone, the supposed source of all Fairy Magic on East Island, believing that it will help her grow her Darker Powers. She is a little on the shorter side with waist-length, black-brown hair that is usually tangled or ratty and always parted down the middle. She has a long-ish face, a small, round mouth with full lips and deep set gray-brown eyes. Around her eyes there is this strange, dark discoloration of skin like a natural bandit mask. Nykkai is ruthless, manipulative and wears a perpetual smirk. Quick note, while she uses Fairy Magic, she is not a fairy herself. Oh, and she’s in her early twenties. As for clothes, I am not really dure how to describe them, but if you’ve seen Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Ahsoka Tano’s outfit from seasons 3-6 is very similar. From @graciegirl
      Lor YaZari: This is a relatively new character from my month-old steampunk tale. As such, I don’t really know a ton about her appearance. I’m hoping to find inspiration here. 🙂 I believe Lor is in her early twenties. She has elbow-length, dirty-blonde hair which is hardly ever brushed and is often pulled back in an effort to simply get it out if the way. She is of just over average height, most of this coming from her unusually long legs. Her face is oval-shaped, with semi-prominent cheekbones, a pointed chin and piercing eyes, (of what color, I am not sure). Lor is probably the most detached person ever, constantly absorbed in a world of here own resulting in a perpetually pensive expression. You can often see her sitting at the piano with her chin in her hand and staring aimlessly into space. She definitely cannot be considered pleasant or cheerful even, but I’m still a little fuzzy as to why. Practicality is the only thing considered in her style of dress, and, even though I’ve said the story is steampunk, the style bears only slight resemblance to that of the Victorian era. From Graciegirl

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper

I will start this thing off again by doing Sean. @hope

And to tag our artists, or at least, some of them. 😛 @ethryndal @kate-flournoy @i-j-anderson @christi-eaton @all of you who I can’t remember…

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Elizabeth
        @that_writer_girl_99
          • Total Posts: 1819

There’s so many… :O @dragon-snapper

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper

@kate-flournoy I love it when there is hope, even in the bad situations in stories. I think it’s something writers nowadays forget too often.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper

@that_writer_girl_99 Agreed. I knew there was a lot, they were just buried. 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Elizabeth
              @that_writer_girl_99

If one wanted to learn how to draw, how would they start? @dragon-snapper

Kate Flournoy
                @kate-flournoy
                  • Total Posts: 3976

@Dragon-Snapper WOW THERE REALLY ARE A LOT. O.O :O

And yes indeed— hope seems to be a largely forgotten ingredient in modern literature. :/ Perhaps because God is a largely forgotten ingredient as well…?

NO PUNS @HOPE.

@GracieGirl
                  I think I’m gonna try Lor YaZari. It may be a while before I get her to you because life, but I want to try. 😉

Gracie
                  @graciegirl
                    • Total Posts: 889

@Kate-Flournoy Take whatever time you need. 😀
                    Thanks for compiling this list, @dragon-snapper!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Elizabeth
                    @that_writer_girl_99

Life. Reality. I’m beginning to think that life is a Writer’s worst enemy. @kate-flournoy

@graciegirl
                      The first character of yours that @dragon-snapper listed sounds really interesting! I’m always curious to see how others go about the concept of elementals.

Elizabeth
                      @that_writer_girl_99

@kate-flournoy I responded to your questions on my excerpt forum, just to let ya know.

Kate Flournoy
                        @kate-flournoy
                          • Total Posts: 3976

@That_Writer_Girl_99 *cheeky grin* Or a writer’s best friend. I guess it just depends on your perspective. 😉

Did you? I’m not seeing it…

Elizabeth
                          @that_writer_girl_99

*grimaces* hang on… @kate-flournoy

Alia
                            @alia
                              • Total Posts: 1253

I’m going to try Coalheart, but how do I put it on here? (And be warned all who look at it, it will probably be a terrible drawing)

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Alia.

WIP - Decisions
                              Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Snapper
                              @dragon-snapper

@hope Here is Sean…or was it Levi? Either way, not sure if it’s a likeness, but here he is anyway. 😛
                                Sean

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Hope Ann
                                @hope
                                  • Total Posts: 1092

@dragon-snapper It’s Levi… I wrote the wrong name the first time. 🙂 And I LOVE it! He has the perfect smile! 😀 Thanks so much!

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 917 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >