Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    Christine Eaton
    @christi-eaton
      • Total Posts: 306

Cress

Alrighty, so a couple pages back on this thread @kate-flournoy drew a picture of my character Cress. Now, I have finally gotten around to drawing her myself. It’s quite amazing how Kate’s picture actually lined up quite well. 😀 Cress was quite fun to draw and I’m hoping to draw a picture of another character named Slade pretty soon. 😉

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Louise Fowler
      @perfectfifths
        • Total Posts: 726

@christi-eaton Wow, Christi, that’s amazing! 😀

Currently reading Les Miserables

Christine Eaton
        @christi-eaton

@perfectfifths thanks! I’m glad you like it! 😀

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Jess
          @jess
            • Total Posts: 575

@christi-eaton That’s so cool! I love her hair!

Kate Flournoy
            @kate-flournoy
              • Total Posts: 3976

@Christi-Eaton *squeals* Still love it!

… can I post mine again here for comparison? It’ll make it look awful but I want to see the similarities. Thanks. 😀
              *doesn’t wait for permission*

CressidaSketch

Christine Eaton
              @christi-eaton

@kate-flournoy, The hair matches super well 😀 And look, in both of them she has her swirly leafy tattoos 😀 I adore your drawing Kate.

Kate Flournoy
                @kate-flournoy
                  • Total Posts: 3976
                  The Impossible Girl
                  @f5a8c3e92
                    • Total Posts: 146

@christi-eaton *crashes in through ceiling* …Did you say… Slade?!!!

"Not all who wander are lost."
                    Wild Australian. INXJ.

Christine Eaton
                    @christi-eaton

@f5a8c3e92 Aye, that I did, though I’m quite certain it’s not the Slade you are familiar with. Which Slade do you know? Slade Wilson from Arrow is the only other character I know by that name.

Emma Flournoy
                      @emma-flournoy
                        • Total Posts: 1352

@Christi-Eaton That’s an amazing drawing, but what I really noticed is how much the face looks like yours. Seeing it right next to your profile pic…the resemblance is striking. Other than that she’s not smiling, but if she were I think it would almost match perfectly.

Christine Eaton
                        @christi-eaton

@emma-flournoy, Haha! I guess she does, well Cress is kinda supposed to represent myself in a way so I guess it works. 😀

The Impossible Girl
                          @f5a8c3e92
                            • Total Posts: 146

@christi-eaton Yes, Slade Wilson. I don’t watch Arrow, but I’m a huge DC nerd.

"Not all who wander are lost."
                            Wild Australian. INXJ.

Christine Eaton
                            @christi-eaton

@f5a8c3e92 yeah…I’m shamefully addicted to The Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl. The only one of the CW superhero shows I don’t really follow along with is Legends of Tomorrow, I enjoy the concept but I actually dislike many of the main characters *coughs in disgust* Sara Lance *cough* Thank God she’s not on Arrow anymore *cough* Anyway…Except for the Flast (for the most part, and Season 1 of Supergirl), I can’t in all honestly recommend the shows to people here on the forum, especially since many here are a lot younger than I, because of some content.
                              But anyway,
                              The Slade I’m trying to draw is way better than Slade Wilson, and she’s actually a girl and become’s Cress’ best friend, so that’s fun.

Elizabeth
                              @that_writer_girl_99
                                • Total Posts: 1819

@christi-eaton *speeds into the room* Hello! We haven’t met yet, but I am a HUGE fan of the Flash. Huge.

I don’t draw, so I don’t technically know what I’m doing on this forum…but once I saw your comment I couldn’t resist replying…

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Elizabeth.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Christine Eaton
                                @christi-eaton

@that_writer_girl_99 *sticks hand out and grins* Yes, my brand new good friend, we will need to chat. That show is so good.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 917 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >