@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Neat. Do you like him? @alia
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Ugh. I will be once I finish this math. 😉 It should be easy today though.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. Your welcome. I will. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I doubt Daniel Schwabaur would agree with such a thing. I bet he would say to describe the eyes. He is the best writing teacher ever! We use his writing curriculum, which has DVD lessons and a workbook, as well as a journal. It would suprise me if he said that, though. Ever heard of him?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia My Mom said that “Ken Brown Method of Calligraphy” is a really good one she learned from.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Seriously, they say not to describe eyes?!! Thats awful. What better thing could you describe!?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Calligraphy is definitely art! As for where to learn…hmm. To bad my Mom can’t give you lessons. She is really good at calligraphy. I will ask her what books she used.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes! And I love describing my characters eyes, because it can explain a lot.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus. Thank you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Goodness! Where did that stuff come from? Sorry, Alia!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. You are so perceptive. My Mom thought the dragon looked evil, but I thought it looked scared. 🙂 <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>I like doing the eyes on animals and people because they can hold lots of emotion. And I hadn’t wanted the dragon to look evil. </span>
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yep. *blinks* It almost seems like regulations should be put on these. XD XD
@warrenluther04 😛 I wouldn’t go so far to call you small. Oh boy! Almost high school. *gives you ice cream in advance* Are you homeschooled?
And I will see you later. 😉
BTW, love the profile pic. Dogs. <3
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, @rochellaine ! Glad you like it. I get carried away with tassels and such because I like that kind of thing. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 XD Too many to count. If you don’t mind me asking, what grade are you in now? I’m 10th.
-
Ariel Ashira changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Hi! 😀
At this rate, we’ll have at least 100 writers corners by the time I go to college.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *dies*
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey, Kapeefers! I thought I would share some of my artwork with you. I have been following the Character Art Exchange topic for a while, but I don’t think I can commit to anything right now with life so crazy. I hope to sometime though, when I can.

This is a quick oil painting I did of a lady, who is not any of my characters in pa…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Alrighty! 😀 Have a good class!
I should be on later as well, so long as I don’t have too much math. 😐
Then it’s spring break!!!!!!
I knew you had it in you. 😛
- Load More
