@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia It sure does help. But I have a hunch that there’s a lot of people you have helped in one way or another.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😀 Thats funny! But, well, its true!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops @alia
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ali Yeah, I know what you mean. Although you are an encouragement to me. Sometimes when I feel like being impatient with my sisters I will think, okay, Alia has even more sisters than me and she survives.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia You have such a sweet attitude.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Sorry it didn’t mention you. 🙁
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Glad you liked it. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Ooookay! Now I underSTANd. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal 😀 Good!
Also, is Giastanornarak Stan’s full name?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @notawriter Thank you! 🙂
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose @sam-kowal @ethryndal Do you guys mind if I blind-carbon-copy you all in a group email? I have a few questions about Sector One.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd you like them? Good!!! 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Hiya, everybody!
Okay, so I find myself making up these little poems about various ones of you. Thought you guys might like to read them.
@daeus here’s one for you
Crowned for his superlative nose,
Twenty two turtles wherever he goes,
Wise, funny, and inspiring,
Is our noble raspberry king!
@dragon-snapper here’s one about you
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Love it! What happens next…??? 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thats awesome. And since I am unable to edit my profile could you add that I can sing and that Im only afraid of dragons until I get to know them? 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Of course I know about Stan!!! Is Giastanornarak his full name?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh, and Sam? Who is Giarstanornarak who is trying to melt the chair?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you! It really fits my current situation. Thats what inspired it. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, here’s one I wrote called “Home”.
verse 1
Wherever God has me, I will be home
Wherever I find myself, I’ll make it home
And as the winds that blow take me to places far and wide
I’ll find a home whetever I find you.
chorus
Home is not a building or a place
Home is a feeling of knowing you belong
Home is…[Read more]
- Load More

@dragon-snapper Go ahead 😀 I love carbon. It’s the building block of all organic life…
@sam-kowal That’s hilarious. 😛
Sure!