@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Thats good, because I cant knit either, only crochet a little. My sister is a crocheting expert, and she says its way better than knitting.
@jenwriter17 @kaya-young @rochellaine I know, it seems as though everyone has deserted us. And all those double crossers who snuck off to SE on hiatus are hopelessly gone forever. So tra…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Oh, that is so amazing! I love it! Yes, until we are old and gray KP will not be abandoned as long as we can hold knitting needles.
@rochellaine I understand how the joke was started. I read everything on these topics. I was just pointing out that we usualy hold pens, not knitting needles! 😀 Thanks for the explanation though. *la…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 TIL WE’RE OLD AND GRAY! Jen, this is so great!
@daughteroftheking Exactly!! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Its always something I have to be careful of. Pretty much though, if I work up to something, I can do it as long as I keep myself there. Like if I have not ran much for a while, I have to go easy and just build up speed again overtime. Then I have to run a little everyday to maintain it or I will have headaches again when I ru…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
For some reason it didn’t show up in my email when you guys tagged me. And now I have that terrible I-am-late-and-missed-stuff feeling. 😀
I must say the battle cries around here change! From “Hi, Imma kapeefer!” to “Until we’re old and gray!” And where did knitting needles come from? I can hold my own against any knitter if I have my pen…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, I have. Thankfully I dont have any lasting effects except for occasional headaches if I overdo something to strenuous. Concussions are not anything to mess around with, though.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yes, I changed it! Do you like it? I will read those as soon as I get the chance!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I will pray all goes well! My sister is doing alright, all things considered. She is such a tomboy though that she keeps forgetting she had a concussion and she will go do cartwheels or run with the dog when she needs to be still. 😛 I have had three concussions in my life, so a lot of times I can tell if what she is doing is go…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @alia @seekjustice @rochellaine Anyone on? I might have to leave anytime if my sister needs on.
-
Ariel Ashira changed their profile picture 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine They care, but they don’t understand why I might do a crazy thing like write all night when I have a burst of inspiration or something that other writers understand. And you guys can answer my questions when they can’t. That’s all I meant by it.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Thank you letters. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly I would say expressing how their donation helped you and what you are going to do with it is good, like Jenna said. Having it simple and grateful is going to be a lot better than a cheesy flowery speech. Also, choosing/making a nice card can help tell them that you value their support. Did you post this topic on SE? The…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine It is 12:44 here, and yes I am up late! I have to go now, but yes I was researching. Its so good to talk with you guys because you are really the only people in the world who understand and care about my characters and writing. See you tomorrow!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice Anyone on? I have about fifteen minuets.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @rochellaine *pops back in* *grabs the last of the roasted marshmallows* *vanishes into the night*
I might be on more later, I don’t know yet.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I have to go, guys. Nice talking with you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Either that, or you can come to America and sing “America the Beautiful” while I laugh at your Australian accent. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine My question: why were they gonna sacrifice her to the wild waves? And can babies actually be taught to swim that young?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hey, you just changed your profile picture!
- Load More
