@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I have held a dying baby wild rabbit for my sister before, too! And it looked like that one, except it had a white streak on its head.
*glares at @seekjustice for thinking its not cute* OH, its an Australian thing. *smiles and gives you a chocolate rabbit* wait, do you have chocolate bunnies in Australia?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine Sorry guys, I have to get off now.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine What made you go to bed so early last night? That is about as amazing as Daniel being speechless. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Just catching up on emails, looking up stuff, whatever. How about you?
-
Ariel Ashira's profile was updated 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic My Superhero WIP in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Why don’t you like Josiah’s stories?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I am on!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic My Superhero WIP in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 What a cool bunch of ideas! I like what @skredder suggested. I will try to think of something, and let you know if I have any ideas. So, do her “grandparents” care a lot for her? What happened to her parents? And do you know what theme you might be using?
I think biracial people are beautiful. I guess one way you could let r…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Oh, wow. Yes, I will be praying!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Poetry in general in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young I like writing lots of different styles and rhyme patterns and rhythm patterns. I don’t know what blackout poetry is. One of my favorite poems is called The Destruction of Sennacherib by Byron. Thats the first one that comes to mind. Here, I’ll post it for you.
The Destruction of Sennacherib
BY LORD BYRON (GEORGE GORD…[Read more] -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @alia Anybody on? I am researching.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine You need to add that those who still remain loyal to KP but also frequent SE are still okay, and they may act as spies.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 So this is an article that Daeus wrote on SE. It is SO good!
https://storyembers.org/four-common-sins-of-christian-storytellers/#comment-298
Also, my older sister joined KP and SE last night, so she might introduce herself sometime! And I don’t know if she will like KP or SE better.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I guess I don’t know what you mean. What would we be doing?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 🙁 Okay. Except for @rochellaine anyway.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 Well, you won’t ever have to miss me! I am not leaving!
Yeah, even though you can post artwork on the Scribblers Station, I just cant get exited about it.
Oh, and can I follow any of you on pinterest? I just got an account.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Okay, I know I am late for this topic, but I have to say that this is one of the best threads I have ever read! 😀 So hilarious! I died several times for sure!
How do you guys make these, anyway?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine But SE is nice too! They so have great articles and things, that KP is unable to keep up right now. But don’t you ever worry – I would desert SE before I left here!!! I spend most of my time over here, anyway. I am not a spy or a traitor, thank you!
But…if I did leave would you miss me? Not that I ever would, but do you actua…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I really like A Prayer too!
I am not sure how I would declare war on SE when I like both it and KP. Lets just take the title of kapeefer away from all who do not remain loyal to the kingdom!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@supermonkey42 What is the Compendium?
@rochellaine I found the Ruth soundtrack on Amazon. I ordered it, and it came today. Its beautiful! And now I get what you were saying about Min Ha A Rets. And yeah, I Will Go Where You Go is indeed a stirring song!
- Load More
