@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine *gapes* Alright, it’s okay. Â I’m glad you told us. Â But your young heroes will die one day to, so you shouldn’t talk about old people like they are of less value. Â (This was probably not your intended meaning, but it could come across that way.)
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @dekreel I would love to chat if any of you are on.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @valtmy You guys still up? Â My Dad and I found a place to stop for the night. Â We are in Wyoming. Â I have been reading your posts, but not saying much because it takes an ice age to type on tablets. Â Goodnight!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice We were not there very long, but it was amazing to see each other!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine Alia and I just met in real life! Â But I am back now.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Hi!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I know what you mean, if that helps any. Â I think of the term bad boy almost like the word naughty though, not as strong as you are using it.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice That is really good. Â I like it!
Alia and I are going to meet in a few hours!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Guys, I have my Dads tablet! Â @alia We are going to be driving through Denver, so if we are able to arrange it and you would like to, maybe we can meet for a few minutes. Â My email is imexinart@gmail.com if you want to talk there. Â I would love to meet you in person if it works with you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I think I need to go to bed now, guys. Its near midnight here.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine That is fine. Or I could just ask you if I don’t know, as long as you don’t mind that once in a while 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 Okay. Sometimes I just can’t tell. Sorry.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Sometimes I can’t tell, especially with @rochellaine.
I just requested access to your story.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine You are teasing @catwing , right?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing I would LOVE to! Dont worry, I don’t have any evidence. Personally, I think you are innocent.
@rochellaine Hey, there you are! Thank you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Hmm…I don’t think I am qualified to arrest characters. I will have to ask Rochellaine.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Ha, ha! 😀 Great idea. But Catwing isn’t actually committing a crime. Yet.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing I believe it is spelled “plea” not “plee”. 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I will keep an eye on @catwing if you like, but I think she’s fine. Its like one of those memes “you know your a writer when you have an obsession with fire, and sometimes even scare your fellow writers”.
- Load More
