@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine I’m theoretically writing an essay, but I’ve been getting quite distracted. . . -_-
*squints* And do tell, what’s so funny about it? I’ve changed, that’s all, if that’s what you mean. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine Aye, I’m here. Barely got anything done though. 😛
Soooo, anything new with you?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
LOUISE!! 😀 *tackles hugs* Hi! Didn’t expect you to come by! How have you been?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
. . .
. . .
. . .
*breaks silence*
HELLLOOOOOOOO!?!
@seekjustice @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @valtmy @xonos-darkgrate @alia @catwing @perfectfifths (I’ve seen you around. . .) @anyone-really
-
Joy posted an update 8 years ago
@seekjustice Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I am SO sorry I haven’t come back to your book lately! I won’t be able to finish it by September. 🙁 I think you said in the email or somewhere to try to be done by then. . . Should I just keep reading? I mean, obviously I should but, do you still want me to critique it and such?
-
Joy replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 8 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate Inktober is a thing that artists do every October where they draw one ink drawing a day (or pencil drawing that’s inked at the end) following a set of prompts. The rules and prompts are here if you’d like to take a look. 🙂
If you’re interested, just download the prompt for this year (or another year, I suppose. Doesn’t m…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@devastate-lasting Shame on you! Just kidding, I forgive you. 😉
Honestly it’s like that with me and Story Embers. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate HAH! Point taken. I’m a bit bored myself. I don’t know, there’s something about analytical-essay-writing that just doesn’t appeal to me. 😛
By the way, how’s Mirrors doing? Anything new on that?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine Haha, one of the perks of being a writer. See you later, then, I suppose. 😛
@xonos-darkgrate *raises eyebrows* Alllll righty then. Have fun! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine HEYYYY! I’m doing all right. I’m really stressed with school, been procrastinating too much, not getting enough sleep. . . But yeah, I’m all right. 😛 How are you?
Oh wow, you have made seven hundred more posts than I have. That’s some dedication!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Hey, anyone want to get distracted with me? 😎
(Just kidding, you don’t have to get distracted, exactly. . . If you can help it.)
@rochellaine @seekjustice @ariel-ashira @jenwriter17 @xonos-darkgrate @catwing @valtmy @anyone-else-willing-to-join-me
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine You had asked me a few months ago if I had read Twice Freed. I read it about a week ago, and liked it. (Although I still like my Onesimus better. 😉 )
I’ve never read the book Treasures of the Snow, but I have seen the movie.
-
Joy replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 8 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate I am ashamed. . . *cowers*
Heheh, be glad to. *smirks*
The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton
Basically it’s like a roleplay, except KP instead of The Aetherlight. I (SPOILER ALERT) gave the KP Aetherlighters an appearance, too, so. . . ya.
I’m sure your servant was honored to have his photo taken and displayed for all…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@catwing Hi! I’m here too. Whatcha writing?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 8 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate Hmm…so how do you know that your poor Asian boy will be your servant forever? Since forever hasn’t happened yet, how do you know how it will play out? You never know, he might find a way to escape from you.
🙂 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 8 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate In my excitement, I hadn’t considered that. How silly of me. . . 😛
Hey, I’m glad I’m not the only one with virtually billions of unfinished story blurbs! Those drive me nuts. . . Pretty much the only thing I’ve ever finished so far is the KPA (which if you haven’t read yet, I think you oughta. . .).
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Swear Words In Stories? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate Yeah, Dekreel gave me the link to that conversation and I read it.
@rochellaine Totally!
Thank you both!
-
Joy replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 8 years ago
*paws on hips*
WELL IT’S ABOUT TIME! Welcome back to the bestest place in Cyberspace, dude!! 😀 😀
I am seeing your face. I am freaking out. . . o.o Apologies, it’s just. . . Whoa. Anyway, great to have you back!!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 8 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate Nope. I’m working torward it though.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 8 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate Well, I love history, so research isn’t a chore to me. 🙂
Have you ever finished or published a book?
- Load More
