-
Alexa Autorski posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
“I have lived a thousand lives and loved a thousand loves. I’ve walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time, because I read.”
– George R.R. Martin
Alexa Autorski posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
“I have lived a thousand lives and loved a thousand loves. I’ve walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time, because I read.”
– George R.R. Martin
Session expired
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
We use cookies to improve your experience on our site. By using our site, you consent to cookies.
Manage your cookie preferences below:
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us understand how visitors use our website.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic for informed marketing decisions.
Service URL: policies.google.com (opens in a new window)
You can find more information in our Cookie Policy and .
This quote is amazing! And I love your new profile picture!
Thank you! It reminds me of my MC a whole lot 🙂
Yeah, I’m such a fan of quotes