-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose okie dokie! (Have fun eating dinner 🙂 ) I got a little plotting done and also some critiquing work.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose sshhhhhh don’t tell. xD I’m sending out messenger pigeons to my minion armies to mount their attack while I hide in my tower and practice my evil overlord laughs.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Homework for Video 9: Theme & Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 6 months ago
@aratrea oh thank you!! That will definitely be useful. 🙂
I thought that maybe I could get the villain out of his office and actually go to the ‘front lines’ so he can better command his agents (naturally under constant bodyguard supervision so there’s no way he could get killed). And then I can add a more personal attack from him, and a more…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose I’ll be plotting! 🙂
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose yay! Good for you! 😀 Thanks for writing with me.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Discussion for Video Nine: Theme & Story Structure in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jenali oh yesss. I read that book last year and liked it quite a lot. It had a really interesting concept.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Homework for Video 9: Theme & Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 6 months ago
@aratrea thank you!! 🙂
I’m sort of struggling with my beginning. It feels a bit up-down and not entirely connected to the plot. After the inciting incident there’s seven chapters before the first plot point and I’m not sure how to keep the plot moving during that time not just pointless action scenes.
And making my villain not an evil-overlord…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose any time. 🙂 I’m very happy to try help out if I can.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Winter-rose oh nice. 🙂
Some from my names list: Evans, Hier, Morgan, Enwood, Brys. -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-snapper okay thanks for writing!!
@winter-rose hmmm what’s the genre?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose you’re very welcome. 🙂 I have super powers on offer whenever needed. 😛
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose ah nice! *gives you super powers so you don’t get distracted* Have fun with that. 😀
I’m kind of switching between plotting my novel-to-be and writing the first chapter. -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-snapper granted. 😛 But what we really need is some taters.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *draws sword* *does an epic speech*…for Frodo. *charges*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *draws sword* *does an epic speach*…for Frodo. *charges*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper and @winter-rose I too shall be writing for a while from now.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy wow. That’s…super long…
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Homework for Video 9: Theme & Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea sorry for that. I’ve tried narrow it all down a bit – as well as fix that first plot point problem.
Inciting Event: Will smuggles himself onto a plane to get out of the country, hoping to get away from the Agents pursuing him for good. Unfortunately he gets seen upon landing and recognised as an outlaw and wanted man. Manages to get away…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus yay! 😀 I got a nice lot of plotting done and 254 words for my first chapter!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus I’ll be writing until then. 🙂
- Load More
