-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr
Hugo
It was awful to wake up, but even more awful to be woken up by a girl crying out in pain.
“Ottoline… Ottoline!” He said gently touching her shoulder, “are you alright?”
Her whole body was shaking with fright and tears began to slide down her…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years ago
Every time I try it, it just says error, is the link misspelled?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @grcr @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer
Ottoline
Tired of the conversation, Ottoline decided to get a breather and sit on the inviting looking gray couch over in the corner. She pondered the past events in her mind. In one day, she had failed to get food, found a mysterious house, met new people, actually…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’ve been learning a lot about Ottoline as well every time I write her POV. I think this is really helpful!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah a lot has happened….lol
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @mineralizedwritings @acancello
yep! so it’s official, lol. it will also build drama as the characters either begin to have suspicions of each other or to to the other side of the pendulum and begin to trust each other. (if this is the case, than “Hottoline” will become a bigger deal)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love that idea! Actually I was just wondering if we should make the door be locked the other day, but wasn’t sure if you guys would want to do that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I had a bonnet too!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer
Heres a new part!
=-=-=-=-=-=
A boy in tan robes walked up to Hugo. He looked friendly.
“Hello, my name is Amir. You are Hugo, right?”
Hugo grinned, “Hey, yeah. I’m Hugo. Nice to meet you!” They shook hands.
“It seems like no one knows how they got here, like no one sent…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Oh my gosh…my Little House phase lasted like three years! I would always wear my hair in two braids, and a dress (mainly one that my grandma made for me that looked exactly like something Laura would wear). I would even try to walk like Laura and hum the intro to the Little House movies!
It was really bad, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @grcr @mineralizedwritings @acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76
Ottoline
Learn to trust? Ottoline stifled a laugh. What a ridiculous concept! She watched Kari walk away and a sense of guilt set on her shoulders. What was wrong with her? Why couldn’t she be more like Kari, or Amir, or Lane, or even Hugo, as annoying as he was? Why…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Me too! This is really giving me Little House on the Praire vibes, but I think I like yours better than those books.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Thanks for your patience with me! I hope this is a good kickoff to get started. Oh, and excuse my potty mouth😂
Haha! I love this because I can have my characters “swear” in the book without saying actual swear words. I can avoid people thinking the words in their head, and because the made up words have no meaning in reality, I…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yes Lane said hello, and asked him how he got to to the house 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace200
Hottoline? LOL!🤣 😂 🤣 I love it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
nice! well, everyone, I have to go now. Nice talking you you all, goodnight!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Yeah, I’m a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and we believe that Heavenly Father, the Holy Ghost, and Jesus Christ are three distinct beings, though they are indeed one in purpose. (Please don’t burn me at the stake😅)
I’m not inclined to burn people at the stake, and since I can’t burn anyone through my…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@grcr @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @anyone-else
Here’s the 6th chapter! I haven’t posted new ones in a while so I thought I should post my favorite chapter!!!! 😁 It’s really sad but also a little
romantic .Any feedback would be appreciated!Chapter 6: Hiding
Triggers: Abuse, a punch
“Sef!”
Sef heard the door crash open upst…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@jonas @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @anyone-else (if you don’t want to read it that’s fine so just because I tagged you doesn’t mean you have to 😁
Next chapter:
Chapter 6: Hiding
Triggers: Abuse
“Sef!”
Sef heard the door crash open upstairs and began to panic. It was late, and the odds that Iver had not been drinking were nex…[Read more]
- Load More
