@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
OH, and I’d like the uniform without the uniform cap bc of Riker’s hair🤭
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Whenever you have time, could you draw my boi Riker? 👀
Name: Riker Franz Schind (you can just include his first name, lol)
Age: 26-27
Gender: Male
Clothing: Black WW2 Era SS/ Totenkopverbande (Death Head Unit) 1st Lieutenant officer uniform (I can provide pics if needed)
Time period (Or the time period…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Alrighty, I’ll give a character of mine! 😄
Name: Fir Sayre
Age: Fifteen
Gender: Female
Clothing: She typically wears a stylish halter-top white tank top with something kawaii on the front, a pink hoodie wrapped around her waist, a knee length pink or pastel blue skirt, and some kind of white sneaker with white s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey guys!! I just discovered this character creator online and I really like it! It’s pretty customizable and I’ve been able to make the avatars look a lot like my own characters. (And for you fantasy writers, you can choose unnatural skin or hair colors and add ears or horns. 😉 ) Just wanted to share the link if y’all want to check it out!
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, thanks!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
These characters sound so cool!! What’s the story about?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yay, yay, yayyyy!!!! I’m so excited for you!!! 😆
Writing’s going pretty well! I’m nearing the end of the first draft to the novel I’ve been working on over the summer, but it’s not quite at the word count I want yet. I wanted it near 60k-70k, but it’s probably going to be 50k-55k once I finish it. 😬 The pacing is a little ro…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
GIRRLLLL I’m so excited for you!!!!! That’s awesome! 😄😄😄😄😄😄
How is everyone else’s writing going? <3
Terrible lol. I’m mostly kidding. I haven’t made too much progress on my novel recently… but my brother and I have been writing random prompted short stories, and those are… well, those are also terrible haha &…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
UPDATE TIME
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @rae @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @loopylin @koshka @lightoverdarkness6 @ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
Freedom’s Fire is sooooooo close to publishing. Just waiting on the finalized cover designs, complete with the book blurb, and then it’ll all be set…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle OH. MY. GOODNESS. 😭😭😭 TYSM!!! 💖💖💖💖 It really does mean so much!!!!!
My most recent scene was from my 2nd novel which is in the process of being written (over 57k words now tho!!), but I will say that my first novel, Freedom’s Fire, which also features Riker/Leon as the MCs, is set to hopefully publish this Summer…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Love them! Are all of these characters the ones from the story you posted the prologue and chapter about?
Also it’s really cool that you made up most of those quotes! That can be a taxing job sometimes lol 💛💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Omc where do you find all these quotes? I love them!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Oops I forgot to mention that I deleted the scene with her not wanting to talk to the Great One…so now it’s just the scene with her and Lilitu pretending to be animals.
I really liked it so I put it into the “scene recycling bin” if I need it again, but for now it’s not in the draft.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
Sixth Chapter!!!
Chapter 6
A Voice
Lir stretched out as far as the eye could see-the crown jewel of Andromeda, the pride of the Pythonos.
Sef stood on the hilltop, overlooking the city, taking in the sights and smells as if she were starving, though she knew she’d never be able to partake in the beauty of it all.
Paynes w…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I honestly don’t know XD
Here’s the link you can use (but there’s not a lot of “new chapters”…and the first couple “new” chapters need a lot of redoing, but you can read ahead if you want! Just keep in mind that if you critique them, I’ve seen a lot of the problems already. The new chapters I’m talking about are…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
I just found THE BEST Christian singer ever…her name’s Hannah Barr! Pleeaaasssseee look her up!
My favorites are: Miss Independence, P31, I Am, The Search, You Were There. But I really love ALL her songs, she’s amazing! <3 -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m good with it if Sara is!
- Load More


I am now a fan 😆
REALLY?!?!
YESSSSSS LET’S GO!!!!
What are your favorites???
Hmm… *contemplates for way too long*
P31, I Am, Calling, You Were There, and Like Me, I think.
Those are all sooooo good!!!!!!!!
Have you heard Wait For You, or HQME, or LOML? Elias is soooo sad it almost made me cry!!!!
Haha I was just about to say that I forgot about HQME. LOML is also really good.
I know! That one was really sad 🥺
Haha! I love how she has so many different styles, like rap (sort of), upbeat, worship, country/Christian, and also really sad songs to cry to XD