@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I was looking forward to reading this book, but our library doesn’t have it!! Hopefully I can participate in the next book we read together!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofatherium
I haven’t seen it eat any posts recently, have you? Not since Kathleen banished Wyoh from KP.
Yeah, me neither.
Good riddance XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aaaaaaand I hate Hans already.
Not only can you not say that when Rae’s around….
You can’t say that when I’m around…
HANS IS LITERALLY MY POOR BABYYYYY AND I LOVE HIMMMM NO MATTER THAT HE’S THE VILLAIN
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That has never happened to me…
but KP eats my posts all the time, I just don’t have that thingy pop up XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Chapter 14
A Mahnith’s Call
Sef lay awake, tossing and turning.
She was worried about her mahnith.
Any day now, Neveah could start labor, and in a matter of weeks, the Pythonos would be back.
How could they lose the baby?
They couldn’t.
Sef refused to give the baby up, especially to the Pythonos. She knew what the Pythonos would do to t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s good…
I just feel bad because I’m 14 and idk what’s wrong with me…like why am I thinking of all these dark things?!?
I know I always come across as more mature, most people think I’m at least 16…and I don’t mentally feel 14.
But still…no matter how I feel my age doesn’t change…
I’m having a mental crisis *sobbing*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And this one is mostly for myself and @rae
@koshka @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @ellette-giselle @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
…
Hans’ aesthetic🖤

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m crying again. Ugghhhhhhhgghhghhhghghghghhg
I miss Fin so much
😭😭😭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c I’m so happy y’all have been here for the journey💖 @grcr TYSM!!! And yay, another vote for Fin!! ✨✨ @koshka All authors do it, thank you😂😂 jkjk, they really are poor babies XD And good thing I’m working on Fin’s aesthetic anyhow XD @savannah_grace2009
Here’s Fin’s aesthetic!!!
(totally didn’t tear up making this one…I miss him,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I think either of us can RP because Calyhuge did write a RP introducing the characters that are about to come interrupt ours. Do you want to? Or should I?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m so glad that all of here have been able to support and encourage you on your writing journey!! 🤗
Yesss, another vote for Fin!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
AH FREEDOM!! I’m so happy for you!! That’s so thrilling!! 😃😃💛💛
The boards look great—I love them!! You should make one for Fin next. 😄😄
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay great! If you go to my profile, I posted the link in my status update. Thank you so much!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c GIRL 😭🥹💖💖 Ty so muchhhhhh. It’s so encouraging to see so many ppl so excited💖 I love y’all so muchhhhh!!! *hugs*
Ty, ty!!
Ooh, that’s one vote for Fin👀
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*squeals* I’m so excited!!! I’ve had a job this summer, so I am buying your book as soon as I can!!!!
Ahhh!! They look so good!!
Ooh, do Fin next!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Awwwwwww *huge hug* 🥹💖 Girl, I’m so happy and lucky to know you too!!!
aww, ty! I think they’re my fav ones yet😂
- Load More
