@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hall of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This is a great idea!! I’ll definitely share some of mine here.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Pov you just notice that you created a new character with a name that nobody you know irl has but literally meet someone with that name a few months later
😑😑
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
hello.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Aahhhhhhhhh really wanna join you guys in this!! This is actually what I’ve been waiting for!! I may join, as I’m not too busy for the rest of the year…. If that’s okay…. 😃😃
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle The marriage theme story sounds really interesting! If you post any more of it, I’d love to read it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oooh, could I go next??
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone.
Okay… my description. This is not an excerpt—just random writing that I did, like, just now. Sorry if it’s really bad. I don’t usually like to share stuffs until its edited.
Chi-Chi Tse.
  Lexi stepped out of her bedroom, closing the door behind herself. She walked to the kitchen and opened a cabinet—retrieving a pot, which s…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh yeah, I know.
It is a cool idea!
Other than I don’t have many scenes of describing characters—I just throw descriptions in here and there lol…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
okay then! thanks 😄
I need to type it real quick… *extreme keyboard banging noises*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
No objection.
@everyone-else
and I’ll give a description after Ellette… if that’s okay… 🙃🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
*gaspeth*
Whaley shared a sceneeeeeee 😱😆😆
*saves for later*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Oops
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@elivashet-pidyon @koshka
Awesome! I love how author-y the main character is, with the researching psychology for a book but not really experiencing it until later… so true.
I’m excited too!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m good with whatever we do.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
*dodges tissue attack*
*cue nervous evil author laugh*
heh
heh
all of the art I’ve drawn today has been sad
AND GIRLLLLL YOUR ART IS SO GOOD!!! 😭😭
Haha, thanks y’all! 💜 I still do a lot of tracing often🫣 (although I’ve heard from a professional artist that she still does most of the time too, so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @esther-c @loopylin @anyone-else-idk
Anyone want some Riker art?? 👀

- Load More

