@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
and I’d love to see art from you @rae !!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle I know🥰 and thank you!
you’re welcome!!!
Yessss he is such a cutie🥰🥰 He does love Bucky, although Steve ends up becoming his favorite eventually (but he also adopts Ryo, so🤷🏻♀️💜).
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
and that’s what I figured about the school thing
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle That is very helpful, thank you!!! 💜
So, if Riker can play it cool, and not too many questions are asked, I think he’ll make it by
Let’s just hope that no one knows that he’s been out of prison for around 2 years following a 5-year sentence😬
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’ve also been trying to research (but can’t find many answers😅) if Germans faced prejudice in post WW2 America (book #3 is in the early 1950s, but still), and if that would affect Leon/Riker’s lives (esp. Riker’s) and them finding jobs, work, etc.
Because also (although this was more common then anyhow), neither Leon nor Riker…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr THANK YOU SO MUCH💜💜💜
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle The program I use is Krita! It’s free but still has a lot of tools built into it😁 and I use a Wacom tablet to draw with, one that plugs into my computer (and my sister’s old one now that she has a drawing tablet that doesn’t have to connect to a computer to work).
I’ve really enjoying using it!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
they’re just so cute😭😭💜 (don’t mind Steve’s messy hair: I rather like it, thank you XD)
and why not do an art dump??? I have a couple more pieces👀
(again, outlines and things traced. Coloring/small details done by me tho)
Leon/Aadelheide (and the next one is Leon/Aadelheide too)

-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @grcr @loopylin @anyone-else-idk-lolll
Steve Rogers & Ryo (an OC, from some fanfics)
(outline traced; some done by me. Coloring/details by me)

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae (tysm for the prayers, Rae💜)
THANK Y’ALL SO MUCHHHHHH💜💜💜😭🥹 and Book #3 is certainly gonna be something special👀
Ok, here are the triggers for the two (Riker’s stem from both the war and his childhood; Leon’s are just from the camp/war)
Leon
Shouting, Loud Sounds, popping noises, yelling, fights, tight spaces, gunshots,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle Ok, I read it! I missed Adrian’s reintro, somehow. Sorry.
I’ll thrash a teenager any day, (particularly a guy. They can take it) but little kids……… Oh well. It’s for the good of the book, and may be for his good too.
Only thing I really noticed about that scene was some typos—and in Aaron’s letter, he repeats “Joseph” over a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle The one you just sent… I think 😅 I guess I missed the other scene.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr Aw, love it!!
- Load More
