@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!
I just reread that and I noticed that when I was writing in present tense, I switched to past a few times, and when I was writing in past tense, I started with present. 🤣
Aww, so cute!! I never would have even thought of Wanda and Bucky as an AU ship!
@mineralizedwriitngs
I love that!! They do stay…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @zemira @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @acancello
Day 2: Daydream (not quite a daydream… but it still counts XD) (this one is partially inspired by one of Freedom’s and Zemira’s)
Ship: Fynnsta (I don’t have a good ship name yet XD)
Fynn and Callista…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Hey!! So I’m adding in another charrie that I just created. She shows up in the second and third books in my trilogy.
Callista Rosenheim
Age: 13
School Schedule:
Algebra I
English
Photography
LUNCH!!!
Science
History
ArtPersonality: introverted, fiercely loyal, quiet, easygoing, prefers structure over spontaneity, reflective, p…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Whose my favorite OC (original character) to write and why? Well, that would be my childhood sweetheart, Neviam. To give a little depth to her, she’s about 5’2, dark black hair that is shoulder length, chocolate brown eyes, pink to pale skin, and she generally is seen wearing baggy clothing (a sweater and jeans is normal, shirt always tuc…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I also love dogs and God 🥰🥰
Just wonderful 🥰
I am a Hufflepuff!!! I actually took a buzzfeed quiz on my Hogwarts house percentages and I’m mostly Hufflepuff, then Ravenclaw, then Slytherin, and finally Griffyndor.
Awesome!! I’ve taken a few quizzes and I’ve gotten Griffyndor every time. I have no idea how accurate that actua…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Tysm!!! 😊
I know, she’s just perfect!!! She’s definitely one of my new favorite charries! 🥰 (And I’m putting her in the school RP!)
Oh and I found a song that fits her struggle: “Mean Girls” by Leanna Crawford. 🥺😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi and welcome to KP!! Sorry, I’m a little late to all these forums 😂
I’m also fourteen, but I’ll be a sophomore next year! It’s nice to see some younger people on KP too! ♥️♥️
I would love to hear what your WIP is about!! I’m kind of in between WIPS right now, I haven’t figured out what idea I want to use but hopefully I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi and welcome to KP!! Sorry I’m a little late! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler who also loves writing (obviously!)
I didn’t read through all your answers, so you don’t have to answer these if you’ve already, but what’s your WIP about? And any favorite books??
Again welcome to KP!! ♥️♥️ We’re so glad to have…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@lydibug@whalekeeper (thanks again!! XD)
Hi and welcome to KP!!!! ♥️♥️ I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooled teenager who loves reading and writing!!
I see you like the candymakers! Those are really good! I loved them 😆
It looks like you were already asked all the good questions, so I’ll just say welcome again!! And so glad you’re…
-
Esther replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen @lydibug!! I’ve been looking forward to meeting you after Whaley mentioned you wanted to join. 😄
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Time for some newbie questions!!
1. If you could meet anyone, (historical figure, Bible character, cel…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Ryan!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
I’m gonna be a freshie next year too!!
Oooh, you like Harry Potter?? I suppose that brings me to my questions…
1. Which Harry Potter house are you?
2. What’s your favorit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey, @zemira, and welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Poetry can be really fun to write!! 😊 I write poetry occasionally, but I haven’t written any in a while.
Now for some questions!!
1. Whose your favorite OC (original character) to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @zemira
Oh my word all of these were so gooooooddd!!! 😍
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh no!! That’s so annoying 🤦🏻♀️😞
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
And I haven’t figured out the names of her family members yet
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
And here’s her moodboard:

-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (I found Fynn a girl 😉 ) @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness2 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @awsumfaith @hybridlore @whalekeeper @anyone-else!
*squeals*
I am so excited for everyone to meet my newest character…
Callista Rosenheim!!!
Here we go!
1. What’s their name?
Callista (haven’t figured out a middle name yet) Rosen…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
Falon smiled, “Math has always been my better subject but I prefer English, but I would choose none, I can’t wait for my elective class after this.”
“Oh, what are you taking for your electives?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
“So… do you prefer Math or English?” Falon asked.
Ev tilted his head. “None of the above…?” He chuckled. “But if I had to choose one, I’d choose English. I seem to have better luck in English than in math.”
- Load More
