@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok, like 90% or something. It was pretty good but I was younger and it was maybe a little violent for me.. plus I didn’t know what was going on with the spirit that took over a dead guys body at the end. But maybe I’ll try it again sometime lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooooops on second thought I did read most of Mistborn lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
No, that totally makes sense! I love the ideas from Brandon Sanderson’s books you mentioned, though I haven’t read about any of them. Yes, in my opinion, worldbuilding should start with an idea instead of a formula, but I also think sheets like that are good ways to inspire something if you’re feeling blank, because you can’t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Great job! I love your descriptions and the style of your writing, it’s really beautiful!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohh, okay. Maybe I would like it lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah! XD Well, Idk if I’ll like it or not, but I’m kind of excited anyway. Thanks! Yeah, definitely. I like art too! And math, kinda. Never done humanities before tho.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooh, yeah, that would be fun! Hmm, probably just starting our new co-op in general and seeing what it’s like. But I think Photography and Chemistry will be fun 😉 What were your favorite subjects?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohh, okay. Yeah, that’s always easier! I actually just did that too, my family moved away for four years and then we circled back here. What kind of job are you hoping to get?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oops, yeah, school just started for me. I’m a sophomore this year
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh awesome! I just moved too xD Are y’all moving out of state? (if you’re comfortable sharing that).
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s good! Sounds fun lol. Has school started for you yet or are you already graduated?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Here’s the current version, sorry if it’s a little messy! I was trying to get out my ideas for each scene without worrying too much over wording. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas!
A few weeks before Christmas, Addison (the main character) finds out that she probably won’t live much longer.
Scene showing i…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s good! Hah, it’s ok, I haven’t been doing great on math either, but I’m always a little rusty after summer vacation. Yep, I am! 😁 It’s been going pretty well!
Pretty good! How are you? xD Yeah I get that.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I could! I’d be a little slower on here probably, though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
How’s school going for y’all?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I totally agree with what Jayna and Hybridlore told ya. I don’t think I have anything to add. 😁
And congratulations on making it 15,000 words through your book!! 😊
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys! With school and everything going on, I’m not going to be on here as much. I’ll still definitely have time to talk, but I think we’re all going to be a lot busier during the school year. I really love having you all as friends and I hope we can still talk a bunch 🥰
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @acancello…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings
Thanks! Sure, I guess I could, though it sounds a lot better in my head, fair warning XD. I’ll let you know when I’m done with it! -
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @smiley @anyone-else
So, I’ve been outlining a bit lately xD The cancer story has turned into a short story I hope to enter in an anthology, and I’m not completely sure about the plot, but as of now Addison’s turning point centers around a conversation with her brother about…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*short
Congratulations on 15,000, by the way!! 🎉🎉
- Load More

Yeah I knew it @whalekeeper 😭
👍 I hope you have a great school year!!
Same here, girl. 😉 I totally understand.
Hope you have a great school year!!
@kyronthearcanin @esther-c
Thanks! You both too!
I hope we can talk more also! I totally get being busy with school, I am getting a bit busy myself. 🙂 Love having you as a friend also! 🥰
Thanks girl, you too! 🥰🥰
Aww girly have funn at school! Same probably will go for me too XD
Look forward to seeing what you’ll wright 💙
Thank you! You as well 😉
Heheh 😉😉
Have an AMAZING school year girl! ❤
Thanks! You too! ❤️
That’s cool! Hope you have a good school year!
(I’m homeschooled so my schooling never really stopped lol.)