@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok!! I’ll make him answer Kaine… One second…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
lol. 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Gotcha. I have to get off at 9, so we basically both have a half hour 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Cool. It’s 9:30 over here. I have to get off at 10:00 though….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
What time is it where you live? Where I live it’s 8:30
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m up to RP right now… I have until 10:00…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah we are, but we were just talking about how we want some relationships to go, haha.
I’m sorry I just noticed that Lane introduced himself to Hugo. 🤦 Sorry i totally forgot that!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hi! lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Nope he didn’t. (yet)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That’s nice! I love Kari’s story, and I love how Kari might be able to prove Ottoline wrong. This whole thing is great (I know I’ve said that so many times, but I mean it more every single time)! And yes, Hottoline is great haha yeah, i get being super tired.
Yay!!! you’re back!!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thank goodness!
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings (I guess I’ll tag you again lol)
Alright! I am here!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I hate it when that happens!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love this “party” thing!!! though…we still don’t know who owns the house…so it’s a mystery thing too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yeah i’ll probably be on then too XD see you then (hopefully)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @savannah_grace2009
Alrighty! I’ll be back in a little while… like maybe in one or two hours…. soo yeah…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah that’s going to be hilarious
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sorry Ottoline’s so rude to Kari, haha! Hopefully Kari can help her work through some hard things, and help her know God (though in Ottoline’s world He’s known as the Great One). Poor girl’s been through a lot, and Kari seems like a nice person!
- Load More
