@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
🤣😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Oh my gosh…my Little House phase lasted like three years! I would always wear my hair in two braids, and a dress (mainly one that my grandma made for me that looked exactly like something Laura would wear). I would even try to walk like Laura and hum the intro to the Little House movies!
It was really bad, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @grcr @mineralizedwritings @acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76
Ottoline
Learn to trust? Ottoline stifled a laugh. What a ridiculous concept! She watched Kari walk away and a sense of guilt set on her shoulders. What was wrong with her? Why couldn’t she be more like Kari, or Amir, or Lane, or even Hugo, as annoying as he was? Why…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Me too! This is really giving me Little House on the Praire vibes, but I think I like yours better than those books.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
@acancello @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @esther-c @trailblazer
I had an idea while cleaning…
I know we are still playing in the Character Party, but what do you guys think about a Pride & Prejudice inspired RP? Like, where we each have a wealthy family who lives in mansion, and we visit and have multiple p…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @mineralizedwritings @acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @I-think-I-got_everyone-XD
Oh and just so everyone knows, Amir is wearing a tan, robe-like outfit that looks wrapped around his body. But instead of being a robe all the way through, the lower section splits off into wide-legged pants. He’s wearing soft s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Woah. I lot has happened. XD I’ll get to writing my RP later this afternoon. 🙂
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Creative minds, they think outside the box.
Unconventional, they shun the locks.
Open-minded, they never stop.
Ideas are their greatest crop.
Unbounded, they never tire.
Innovative thoughts they inspire.
Imaginations soar from the start.
The creative minds are the most desirable of art.Fellow Keepers, we have the creative minds! Write on!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Thanks for your patience with me! I hope this is a good kickoff to get started. Oh, and excuse my potty mouth😂
Haha! I love this because I can have my characters “swear” in the book without saying actual swear words. I can avoid people thinking the words in their head, and because the made up words have no meaning in reality, I…[Read more]
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lane
“I’m pleased to make your acquaintance.” Lane said. He fiddled with his skateboard for a few moments, but then set it down near a wall. “Well, no… I wear my hat backwards for… well, fashion sake. In Extroit, the country where I come from, it is extremely popular… even if it’s not very practical.”
Lane looked…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
♥️♥️♥️ Mr. Darcy ♥️♥️♥️
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok I see 🙃 (I can bring Lane back over to Hugo if you want! Then they can interact a bit more.)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lol, me too! 🥱 Goodnighty!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
nice! well, everyone, I have to go now. Nice talking you you all, goodnight!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings
Ok! I made Lane reply to Hugo, but he talks to Kaine next!
Lane
Lane smiled back at Hugo.
“Hi! I’m Lane Shultz. I kinda just walked here while looking for directions to…” He looked around, “well… I’m not quite sure. It does seem that no one knows where we are.”
He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Yeah, I’m a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and we believe that Heavenly Father, the Holy Ghost, and Jesus Christ are three distinct beings, though they are indeed one in purpose. (Please don’t burn me at the stake😅)
I’m not inclined to burn people at the stake, and since I can’t burn anyone through my…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@grcr @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @anyone-else
Here’s the 6th chapter! I haven’t posted new ones in a while so I thought I should post my favorite chapter!!!! 😁 It’s really sad but also a little
romantic .Any feedback would be appreciated!Chapter 6: Hiding
Triggers: Abuse, a punch
“Sef!”
Sef heard the door crash open upst…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@jonas @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @anyone-else (if you don’t want to read it that’s fine so just because I tagged you doesn’t mean you have to 😁
Next chapter:
Chapter 6: Hiding
Triggers: Abuse
“Sef!”
Sef heard the door crash open upstairs and began to panic. It was late, and the odds that Iver had not been drinking were nex…[Read more]
- Load More

@savannah_grace2009 messed up your tag… ^^^
@grcr I’ve never read or watched Pride and Prejudice, but that theme still sounds like fun! (I did read the Elsie Dinsmore series; idk if that’s at all close to the same theme??) I might be able to dig up an old family from some stuff I did years ago.
😅 yeah… (I don’t know either……)
Yeah I’ve never read/watched that either XD
but could be fun!
@grcr @savannah_grace2009 Yeah I’m willing to give it a shot! I started inventing a family and now I’m getting more inspiration.
Thats ok. 😄
@trailblazer
lol. Alrighty! I might make the starting post in a little while.
That sounds fun! I haven’t read/watched it yet, but to know a bit about it. I may not have a lot of time to join though… but I will try!
Thats alright! Sounds good! 😄
@grcr Are we setting this in England or America?
Mmm… what do you think? Probably England…?
I was sort of thinking England, too
@trailblazer
Yeah….
Oh yes this sounds great!
Okay I’m pretty busy so not sure how much I’ll be able to be on, but sounds super fun!!!
This is a really fun idea!! I’d totally use my MCs’ families. 🤣