@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Flaz asked me to say hello for him… so hi everyone.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
lol! awesome!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sounds great! 😄
Ooo great!! Aww Himmler! 😍
I don’t mind if you host the first party!
________________
I’m so excited!
I’m just going to use the Jeffersons from my WIP… so….
Walt Jefferson XXII:
- 47 years old
- 5’8″, silky jet-black hair, dolphin-blue eyes (more on the grayish end though…), pale…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone
*gasp*
I have the best idea for Amir’s rp! It has to do with Ottoline. I’ll write it tomorrow because I don’t have time rn.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lane
Lane watched as Ottoline cried. Not out of entertainment, but because he hadn’t seen anyone cry in a long time. It reminded him of the tears his friend River shed a long time ago. Why is she crying? She must be suffering… He quickly looked at all the others, and realized that Ottoline must be uncomfortable by his watching. He sl…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @grcr @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer
Ottoline
Tired of the conversation, Ottoline decided to get a breather and sit on the inviting looking gray couch over in the corner. She pondered the past events in her mind. In one day, she had failed to get food, found a mysterious house, met new people, actually…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’ve been learning a lot about Ottoline as well every time I write her POV. I think this is really helpful!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok, now I must go plan my family… lol
-
-GRCR- started the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Greetings people! 😁
In this role-play, you get to have a major family in 19th century England. Your characters can live in a large mansion, host dances and tea-parties, start drama with other families, and basically live like the people in Pride & Prejudice.
- Remember to follow the Forum Guidelines….
- Make sure to give a…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I just noticed that I’ve been writing Amir as pretty serious, but he’s a lot the opposite. In fact, he can be childish at times. (Not exactly immature, just playful, I guess. If that makes sense XD) But this is actually the first time I’ve ever written in his POV. 😬
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Alrighty! I will make the RP later today (or possibly tomorrow…).
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah a lot has happened….lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @mineralizedwritings @acancello
yep! so it’s official, lol. it will also build drama as the characters either begin to have suspicions of each other or to to the other side of the pendulum and begin to trust each other. (if this is the case, than “Hottoline” will become a bigger deal)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I agree.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @trailblazer
I’d be good with that if everyone wants to! lol
Lane
“Yup.” Lane said thoughtfully.
He put his foot on the ground. He looked off into the distance again. A terrible thought dawned on him, and he squinted. Am I about to stay here all night? No… surely not…
Lane…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love that idea! Actually I was just wondering if we should make the door be locked the other day, but wasn’t sure if you guys would want to do that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I had a bonnet too!!!
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 3 years ago
- Load More

Hi Flaz…..wait who’s Flaz, lololol I haven’t met him yet
But hi anyway!
lol 😄 He is one of the main characters in my WIP, but I haven’t introduced him yet (My pfp is a picture of Flazzy. He is one of my favorite characters)