@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
They’re going great, and I’ve been getting so much great feedback on my story? How about you?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I followed you and I can see your pins! I actually have two accounts, one I use most of the time, but I think @euodia-vision said that one was private, so you could try my other one if you want.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(The fact that you kept yourself committed to a whole long chapter book is better than I can do, tbh.)
Ikr!!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter @everyone
Hey guys! How are you all doing?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
*Crumples post like a scribbled note*Â Okkayyy…. so change of plans…Â 🙃 as much as I want to make something happen, I am having a bit of a hard time, lol… so I’m going to wait it out a bit…Â 😓 *sighs*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lol… I’ll bring Blair or Isabella over to chat with one of the Thurmans if you want…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lol. 😅 (I don’t think anyone is engaged in conversation currently, so pretty much everyone needs someone to talk to)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
lol 😂 (I don’t think I would have made it past the spider.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer
Woah, a lot has happened. lol XD
Amir
Amir watched, his heart crumbling into pieces as he saw Ottoline cry. He wished he could do something, but at the moment, Hugo seemed to be comforting her instead.
But everything was interrupted by a shake of the house.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Do you think that the Paynes of the labor camp would use names still, but perhaps only in hushed tones especially around Pythonos?
Yeah I think so.
 An issue that I’m beginning to see now however is that it still feels like there’s no continuity of characters. Who do the readers connect to? Once they get to know one set of char…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings
Yeah I’m good with whatever 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
🥰🥰🥰 great job, girl!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@traiblazer
KP ate my original post where I had put all the ages of the McKinleys and so I had to hurry and redo it. So I must have forgotten to put Esther’s age, but she’s seven like @grcr said.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
They’re both still young though, so any romance between them would have to stay pretty light and not get too serious until they’re a little older. Bennett also is going to the army when he turns 17 or 18, but depending how their relationship would play out, they could write letters to each other and such.
I know you also said Tin…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @smiley @trailblazer
Okay guys, sorry I’m late, but meet the McKinleys!
Reuben McKinley
He’s 45, with blue eyes and blonde hair. He’s very kind and loves to talk with people. He’s one of those parent’s who’ll stay hours at church talking with other parents! He’s good looking and muscular.
Ada McKinley
She’s…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannahgrace2009
Alrighty! 😄
A love triangle would be interesting…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @trailblazer @grcr @everyone
Okay guys…sorry I’m late, but meet the McKinleys!
Reuben McKinley
45 years old, 6’3. He’s easygoing and friendly, very easy to talk to. He’s one of those parents that will stay at church for hours chatting it up. He has blue eyes and blonde hair, good looking and muscular.
Ada McK…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Its good! You’re not too late! I don’t think there’s anything too important to know… it’s still pretty early in….
You may know already, but there is a party at the Baumann’s house and everyone is invited.
- Load More
