@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP won't let me post… in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 12 months ago
I got that notification, but then the page didn’t come up! Yeah, Kathleen should be able to help. KP goes through a lot of different glitches, so I wouldn’t worry about it too much.
Have you tried it again since then?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Maps in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @kyronthearcanin
Here’s where my problem lies: I need to show small details (a well outside the city, the slums, different districts, etc.) but drawing each individual building and block and street is IMPOSSIBLE since it’s a huge city! So what do you guys think I should do?
Should I omit these details altogether or is there a way…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I think we should have a small group of “annoying” guys that eat food and do “stupid” and funny stuff in the corner, lol. Then we still have some guys sharing the girls, but it’s not like a 10 to 2 ratio, and there’s still dancing.
What do you think?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I’m good with whatever way you all want to do the sharing…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
So basically this is a hidden cabin in the woods, and these characters all show up and nobody knows who owns it. The door locks by itself so they’re forced to stay with each other. Hugo and Ottoline (two characters) share their past and fall in love (lol) and then the house forces them to do a series of activities. One of which is a m…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I mean, at some parties the boys just sit and talk about stupid stuff and eat food and make dumb jokes and do the macarena
lol
Maybe the house has a hidden agenda to make everything as awkward as possible,
lool
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@grcr @acancello @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @sarafini @anyone else
Yeah….I wasn’t sure if you danced at a masquerade ball…but that makes sense.
I mean, at some parties the boys just sit and talk about stupid stuff and eat food and make dumb jokes and do the macarena….so not everybody would have to have a girl to dance…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Ok, um… so I realize there are only two females… that is not enough for everyone to have a ‘match’, if thats how this was supposed to go. I suppose Ottoline will dance with Hugo… does Kari have someone at all? Are the guys just gonna ‘share’ the girls? ‘cuz thats awkward (If you ask me anyway)… but we can do that if ya’ll want…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
lol
Lane
“We are about to start a ball dance.” Lane laughed, “And I’m sure it’s going to be awkward. Don’t feel pressured to join…. but the House said we all must dance if we wish to get out of here.”
Lane watched the door shut. After a bit of thinking, he turned back to the boy and said, “Oh my, I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Let the drama begin.
Hehe.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Oh dear, he’s pale! Must be scared.
Lane moved a few steps closer. GOODNESS! He’s really pale!Â
Haha! That’s funny.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@sarafini @smiley @trailblazer
Jules
I can’t believe he did that, I just can’t! I bury my face in my pillow and hold back my hot tears of anger. I hate him. He stole everything from me! First he moves away, now he ditches me just because we don’t believe the same things?Â
I let the pillow muffle my sobs. And Elizabeth. How could she? She kne…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Oh my gosh that’s hilarious
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@trailblazer @savannah_grace2009
Here’s something funny: I was waiting on one of you guys to start it. 😂 lol..
I’ll begin it in a minute though…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Hi! I don’t think we’ve met.
I’m Sara, and I love all things music. I know a few chords on the guitar, I took piano for 6 years, I took violin for 2 years, I sing harmony on the worship team, I’ve played flute for four years, and I play piccolo as well (It’s a TINY flute that plays an octave higher. It’s SUPER LOUD!!! and annoying,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Gotcha
(lol 😅)
Lane
Lane put on his suit and exited the dressing room. He looked around at everyone, and found that they all stared in the same direction. He looked where they did, and saw a boy shrink back from the doorway. He noted the paleness of the boy’s face. Oh dear, he’s pale! Must be scared.
Lane moved a few steps…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Same! I love Jason and Jillian.
Also, is Connie ever going to get married? Me and my mom have been wondering about that. Are Wooton and Penny going to have kids? What will happen to Morrie and Suzu? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!! haha
- Load More
