@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Editing a post causes it to get deleted in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, that’s happened to me too before!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I like it! Thing is my favorite, lol. I don’t think you should change the name even though it’s a little mean, but it’s up to you. I think it fits her and she likes it, so it works.
The plot is a little confusing to me… a lot of the philosophy/science stuff goes over my head but that’s fine, lol. Anyway, nice job so far! I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, phew! Finally caught up. And yeah, Chapter 7 isn’t showing up for me… so I guess I’m not, lol.
The biggest things I noticed were again, really long paragraphs. I think it would be easier to read if you split them up, but it’s up to you.
And long sections of dialogue without tags, like this:
“You can…”
“Read, write, and speak i…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I actually don’t think I’ll join… Thanks, though!
-
Esther replied to the topic Editing a post causes it to get deleted in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh yeah that’s happened to me before. Idk why. 🤷🏻♀️ If I have to edit a post, I’ll just edit it, copy it, then submit the edit just in case it deletes.
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww, thanks!!
Plotting isn’t always easy for me, so that’s encouraging to hear. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll try to get to writing a RP later today, but I’m not sure if that will happen. 😅 I haven’t gotten to it this week because life has been pretty busy. 🙃
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(you’re welcome!! 😄)
Yeah, I was thinking it might be cool if they had to journey a bit before they got there. The house could tell them how to get there.
Mmm, good idea. *thinks of all the annoying things Flaz might say while on the journey*
My character isn’t at the house though, so everyone else can do whatever they want. Maybe my c…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Alrighty! He sounds pretty cool!! 😄 (And so does Conviction)
So where is the house now? I know it transported them across worlds, but where, geographically, is it? I would assume it is somewhere near a city, since they were transported there to help the queen?
Hmm… near a city would make sense… or even possibly near her castle (or…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t really know… lol… I don’t think anything is known so we’ll probably have to make it up as we go…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww thanks 😊 He’s one of my favorite characters
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Flaz! His personality is just…awesome!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
😅 So… They’ve already done the dance… (I don’t know if they are going to continue any bit more…)
The Queen of Lillen (I think??) has told them that they have been transferred to the new universe/country/world… but she hasn’t said much else. The house has moved everyone already, and they are still trying to figure out…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you!!
I’ll check out your past posts and try to come up with some ideas!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Alright… my “minute” turned into quite a while… anyhow… Flaz is going to enter now….
Flaz
“Clothes and clothes and more clothes. Who, in the wondrous and ridiculous world of Extroit, has a wardrobe this large?” Flaz said loudly as he stepped out from under a rack in the basement. He made a weird sound as his round face brushed up…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@hanako
Hello there!! -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you! <3
- Load More

Hey!
Whas’up?
Nothing much. How about you?
Eh… nothing is up, all is down. 😜
hmmm….unfortunate.