@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh man… 😳 This got intense..
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @rae @esther-c @trailblazer @acancello
Ottoline
I’m not going back.
Her heart fluttered as she beheld the majestic figure in the doorway. She was beautiful, but terrifying. Like Selena. Chills went up and down her spine. I’m not going back. It reminded her of too much…”Please, no!” she wh…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No problem!! 😀
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh @acancello ^^^
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Gotcha 🙃
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah… 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Mmm… I see.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
The emoji faces I use most: 😃 😄 😅 😂 😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
One thing I was thinking is that maybe they need to retrieve something. This world seems very nature based, so maybe the dragons stole something that supplies the “life force” of the land and our characters need to steal it back?
OH! Thats a great idea!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Mmm… wouldn’t the quest could be to slay all of the dragons living in Lillen… We could position some dragons around in major places, and then character would have to search them out…..
I don’t know… 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol 😂 yeah…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @acancello @rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Lane
“Three answers are all I have for you, Young Master. One, you have the strength to fight, unlike my people. Two, there are ones among you who can train you, and weapons, I could fashion any piece out of nature. Three, fear and w…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ahh! I see. Thanks. 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s what I had thought….
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This may seem random, but I’ve been trying to figure out if Ellis wearing a cape… is he? If so, is he wearing it currently?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I think so 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @mineralizedwritings @jonas @grcr @acancello
Okay, so much has happened!!!
why do you guys always have the fun conversations without meeee?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure!! 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds like a good plan.
- Load More

I can vouch for that XD
😅